i feel screwed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
why is it that i have to upload so much more than i download when i'm using bittorrent? right now my share ratio is about 4 for instance. my computer uploads and uploads and uploads, but doesnt receive nearly the same amount of bits in return.

what do i do wrong, bitches?

why don't you limit your upload? i have mine set to automatically stop after it gets above 1.0.

i could do that, ok.

but i'd like to know why my download capabilities are so limited. there are a lot of peers on the list but almost all of them are colored grey, indicating that they have a problem connecting with me...

U2Man said:
that they have a problem connecting with me...

unlike at Interference, these people probably have an issue sharing with you as a result of no picture. If you post your picture here, we'll let you know if it's okay to post there and get you some more torrents.

Once again - I'm all giver. :sigh:

It's harder than you think.

so, apart from forwarding the port that my torrent client says it's using, what else can i do to make all these bitches able to send me some more data?

That would be it. If your port isn't forwarded, most people probably can't connect to you, or they don't have their ports forwarded correctly.

Back
Top Bottom