HTC Hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the magic looks like a very nice phone too. if i weren't moving at the end of the year i'd be getting myself locked in on a plan with vodafone with one.

these guys are responsible for some sweet phones.

If it wasn't for the fact I just bought my G1 (Dream) only 4 months ago, I'd seriously look into getting the Hero. I have to have some sort for willpower :crack:

You can get one when you get here. :D (on T-Mo. :wink: )
oh no worries, he will :evil: i've got him talked into either getting the g1 or g2 (if that's out then) when he moves here. :drool:

in similar news, i got offered a rate plan from t-mobile because i'm a "valued" customer. unlimited calls for $49.99/month. :hmm:

Well here in the US it's Called Mytouch3G (Awful name) and goes on sale in stores in 27 Days but you can pre-order now. Unfortunately HTC won't be putting the sweet (Hero, Rosie, Superhero, Software) on the Mytouch3G

i could very easily conned into getting the magic before i leave new zealand if my phone were to die tomorrow. only thing is the handset only really becomes affordable if i get locked into a 24 month plan. ah well, it's not like my phone is going to die anytime soon. damn thing keeps acting like it wants to die but it just won't take the final blow.

having looked up the hero, i must admit that i find it quite ugly :reject:

So I Jail Broke my T-Mobile G1 and installed the Hero User Interface from HTC. So Freaking awesome!.

Everything is running smooth :) it took about 3hrs to root, jailbreak and install but it is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom