How to hack the administrator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I'm in college, and today I found out that all of the PCs of Advertising have Messenger blocked...

my question is... how can I make that go away?... the administrators made this, and I want to fight back :mad:

This may not be possible. They have probably blocked, on the firewall, the range of ports used by Messenger.

heh...good luck. If they're anything like ours, there's no way you could change the settings unless you were the network administrator or something (even if you knew how). See ntalwar's post.

^Yeah that's worth a shot. The web messenger features are probably limited, and for Yahoo at least, I believe the same ports are used by the Java app as the exe.

pepokiss said:
I'm in college, and today I found out that all of the PCs of Advertising have Messenger blocked...

my question is... how can I make that go away?... the administrators made this, and I want to fight back :mad:

Hehe thats not so bad, For internet usage at my old school you used to have the Juniors (Year 7-9) on 5 MB limit each day, and Seniors (Year 10-12) on 10MB a day...which if you were doing research or not was used up pretty quickley!

You would have to somehow get onto the admins computer and change the permissions/settings :)

Back
Top Bottom