How much does your laptop weigh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
And what would you consider to be a good weight for someone who is going to take theirs along everywhere you go?

5lbs. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my laptop and I'm totally happy I went with the little widescreen (the "widescreen" actually makes it smaller). I could actually carry it around in my arm with my notebook and binder.

At a vendor fair I went to recently, we all got these really really nice backpacks with a computer sleeve. They're good sized backpacks - smaller than what most students are carting around campus, and my laptop is the only one that fits b/c I have the small, widescreen model. I'm so glad it fits in there b/c that backpack is so handy. My back doesn't like shoulder bags.

Yeah, I have two Crumpler bags which are awesome (a shoulder bag for when I just take my laptop and a backpack for when I have books too). I think they're some of the best made laptop bags, but pricey.

My current laptop is 4.38 lbs which I love. Though I still remember when I bought my first laptop, some 7 or so years ago, I think it was nearly 9 lbs!

My 13" MacBook is just 5.1 pounds. And it's thin. Easily portable. Especially compared to my old laptop...it was a tank. Probably weighed twice what my MacBook weighs.

Back
Top Bottom