How many computers have you owned while an interferencer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:
1, although I did add a new hard drive a few years ago so it could handle the large WAV. files I have.

Plus the one at work, that I'm currently on.

just out of curiosity - what cpu do you have in that computer? seeing as you've been a member since 2000, it must be quite dated by now.

Av had two since i joined in 2001(but swapped my working one with my ex as hers was broken, so i replaced the broken bits in hers and kept it) which is my desktop pc.

My laptop is 3 months old
Dual core 1.8MHz procescor
120Gb Hard drive
1024Mb Ram
Just upgraded to Vista and its no worth a shit now:sad:

3 or 4 I think

I upgrade my desktop every few years and have a laptop for travel.

I just got a MacBook for Mother's Day :drool: :hyper:

One of my own: a Macbook

2 or 3 of my parents'

I just got a MacBook for Mother's Day

Just a heads up, if you got the Mac in the past 10 days, you can call Apple and get a rebate because updated Macbooks were just released yesterday...

4. My brothers old comp with Window 95 system until it got struck by lighting! A second hand comp a friend sold to me in replayment with the windows NT 4 system until that crashed over the new year, they were both compaq if my memory serves me correctly.

I now have a FujitsuSiemens Scaleo J desktop and a FujitsuSiemens Amilo notebook. :wink:

onebloodonelife said:

Just a heads up, if you got the Mac in the past 10 days, you can call Apple and get a rebate because updated Macbooks were just released yesterday...

:ohmy:

thanks!

One, but I'm considering buying a completely new one because soon it will be unable to play new games on my old PC...

One being my power user PC from 2004 - which still plays all the games in this day and age :wink:

And next week two when I get my new MacBook (the pain of watching that money drift out of my account should be healed when I get that puppy). Got 2Gb memory upgrade since thats basically the only thing in a laptop thats ever capable of being or actually worth upgrading. Get the hang of it with some autodidactic activity over the next six months and be ready to roll next year, also the required accessories off eBay; the special plastic film to stop scratches and the hard cover slipcase.

I've been on three different ones. When I joined (2002) I was using my then roomate's computer with a ridiculously slow dial up connection. A couple of months later I moved back in with my parents and was using their '97 Gateway with a faster dial up connection and continued using that until my parents bought me this HP for my college graduation (2005) from my friends then boyfriend. He had been using it for a year or two. I was still on the same dial up connection with it which sucked balls, then a couple of months later I moved out and have had cable ever since.

Back
Top Bottom