How is Halo 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I'm off the video game sauce for about 15-16 months now. Seeing Halo 3 everywhere is like going into a smoky bar after quitting (I've been off the smokes almost 10 months now - I can't be expected to continue under this pressure).

So....how is it? Tell me - real slow like - roll the R's please. In French would be good - though I will need a translation as well.

Two years? Nice. Congrats.

The games was sort of an unconscious decision. We moved, so I had everything packed and I had a lot to do, so I kept the games packed to keep distractions to a minimum. It worked, so eventually I just got rid of all my stuff to foster productivity. Now I just post here instead. :happy: But at least here if I'm just about to defeat the evil snowbunny at the end of of the temple bar level - I don't have to worry about stopping the game because someone "fell down the stairs" and "requires immediate medical attention" thus ruining my fun and causing me to go back and defeat all the stupid NSWs just to get back to the temple, you know what I mean? Those fuckers are annoying. Like those ghost fish in Ninja Gaiden :drool: Here you can just pick up where you left off. And the load times are better. Plus check out these graphics:

:rockon: :hi5: :madwife:

It's dope.

I don't have a 360, so I can't get it. I'll probably check it out at my buddy's house sometime, but goddamn. It looks excellent, a definite upgrade over Halo 2.

The first 60 minutes of gameplay footage is up on Gamespot.com if you're interested, Beav.

I have Halo 3 Beav and you are missing out on killing the bastard Flood, brutes etc.... And you can post screen caps and change the map environment in multiplayer and much more.

Back
Top Bottom