Hotmail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Hotmail seems to be phasing in a new format, again. Apparently it's unoptional too, since I never asked for it. It just cheerfully told me it was a repainting rather than a redesign.
BS.

Anyhoo, apparently there is an option setting so I can change it back to the way it was. I have waded hopelessly through the various option setting panels for the past 45 mins - to no avail.

Please, someone help me. The new format is godawful.

Please?
:sad:

And yes, I'm well aware there are better options out there (I have gmail already) but I still need/want this account to be functional and not make me want to poke out my eyes.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah I have had a hotmail account since 1998, they're really screwing it up now. I go to contacts and it doesnt even list the email addys anymore, it just says 'click to email this user' wth?

I access it from two different computers and it says that is the reason I have to log in every few minutes. Sometimes I type a message hit send and I'm logged out before the damn thing sends then I have to log in retype the message. It's hard to add contacts, harder to add attachments, it freezes up :rant:

whatever they've done blows in every way, but it's my main email account and I don't wanna change :(

Ah I thought it was just me... it's horrible. And I'm one of the few who don't like Gmail, so I'll just stick to this new thing. I have at least set the looks to something a bit darker.

Yahoo mail works like a charm for me. I have had it for at least 10 yrs. they make it easy to switch between the classic format and the new and improved one. Option is right at the top of the page (left hand corner) right under ur sign in name.

Yeah I have had a hotmail account since 1998

Me three! :lol:

Awww......me too. :cute:

I can't bear to part with it......buuuuut it's really been trying my patience lately.

Yup. I've been using gmail for a while as my ordering things online email address, and even though I'm not completely sold on their way of doing things, I may just switch everything over. I HATE CHANGE!! :angry:

I access it from two different computers and it says that is the reason I have to log in every few minutes. Sometimes I type a message hit send and I'm logged out before the damn thing sends then I have to log in retype the message. It's hard to add contacts, harder to add attachments, it freezes up :rant:

whatever they've done blows in every way, but it's my main email account and I don't wanna change :(

YES! I hate that so much!

So glad to see there are more of us who are hating all of this "new and improved" crap.

Back
Top Bottom