Help with u2start?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SethVincent

Refugee
Will someone please help me

I have been trying for hours to figure out a U2 Bootleg Site u2start

I downloaded one concert from the Elevation tour in Cleveland Ohio anyway

I tried to open it & it says I have to have WinRar so I tried to DL that no dice

Does anyone know of an EASY way to have a few concerts on CD or MP3 ? Should I just try Ebay ?

I am Computer Challenged

L:combust:L

Will someone please help me

I have been trying for hours to figure out a U2 Bootleg Site u2start

I downloaded one concert from the Elevation tour in Cleveland Ohio anyway

I tried to open it & it says I have to have WinRar so I tried to DL that no dice

Does anyone know of an EASY way to have a few concerts on CD or MP3 ? Should I just try Ebay ?

I am Computer Challenged

L:combust:L

What went wrong with winrar? It should have easily unzipped the files. Was something wrong with the install?

What did it say ?!? C'mon I am a guy I can't remember what my wife said to me thirty seconds ago LOL It popped up & said something like

"Hey dummy quit trying it ain't gonna work....":huh:

Cannot Download I believe or something to that effect

Windows XP Alanah

What did it say ?!? C'mon I am a guy I can't remember what my wife said to me thirty seconds ago LOL It popped up & said something like

"Hey dummy quit trying it ain't gonna work....":huh:

Cannot Download I believe or something to that effect

Windows XP Alanah

Well. Let's see. If you can't get winrar to install, I'm not sure what to tell you, from a personal standpoint, but maybe someone else on the board can help.

Do you know of a good site I could go to in order to DL WinRar maybe it is the site I am going to which is the site that u2start has on their site

Thank you Alanah & Bono_212 !:applaud:!

I finally got it

Without going into everything...I have the whole concert on my iTunes & put onto my MP3 Player as well

Last question

My wife a few years back bought me a bunch of blank CD's would either of U2know if I can somehow transfer from iTunes or from the u2start folder thingy to a blank CD ?

Thanks again

I :heart: u2start

well, on iTunes, all you do is make a new playlist, add the songs you want to it, and at the bottom right of the program, there's a button that says Burn CD

Thanks Bono_212

I just DL'd The Somerville show adding it to my MP3 Player

So you are saying I do not need a CD Burner per se

All I have to do is put a blank CD into the CD ROM and click Burn CD ?

Sweet Fancy Moses this is wonderful:drool: why didn't I think of this years ago:doh:

I'm like a kid in a candy store

Bootleg heaven LOL

MaMa Mia I think I overdosed on U2 for the last two days

LOL

I never even thought that was possible the last 22 years

I have listened & DL'd I think five concerts or about ninety songs total:huh:to my MP3 Player

I just asked my wife Bono_212 she said "No" on the CD Burner

Thanks again guys

Back
Top Bottom