GTA IV Trailer!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So.....many people to run over :drool:

I just put on my O-face

O

O

O

Last edited:
That was beyond amazing. :combust: :combust:

Reminiscent of The Godfather game on PS2, only more awesome.

Fuck, I'm going to need a PS3. :sad:

PlaTheGreat said:
That was beyond amazing. :combust: :combust:

Reminiscent of The Godfather game on PS2, only more awesome.

Fuck, I'm going to need a PS3. :sad:

It's coming out for the Xbox 360 also and will have exclusive content only for Xbox 360.

Horse armour!1!!

When has exclusive content ever been that amazing? No doubt it would end up being made available after time on PS3s download service.

GTA is on its last legs, it has not greatly changed since Liberty City...needs a kick up the arse really, if there are no significant changes other than pretty graphics, it's going to be a very stale and dull game....

Meh, I'd be happy enough to see a new storyline with craaaazy characters. Vice City and San Andreas pulled me in with their nicely-done atmospheres, and I think IV will as well.

Still, nothing will beat Vice City. You really can't beat the 80s for crime/cop parody :drool:

I do not recall which version this was from, but one scene in the game killed me every time. You had to do a drug deal with some Haitians....and they ended up taking off on scooters....there was something really funny about that scene to me, so I'd play it over and over, attacking them in different ways. Also, I love how I'd be playing the game, trying to do missions, then maybe get frustrated and just start driving around, trying to either run tons of people over or, better, trying to get my car to the highest point I could, just to drive it off. Eh, I'm a 5 year old.

No spoken words said:
Also, I love how I'd be playing the game, trying to do missions, then maybe get frustrated and just start driving around, trying to either run tons of people over or, better, trying to get my car to the highest point I could, just to drive it off. Eh, I'm a 5 year old.

That's what makes the game so great. I'd like going to the top of a building with a sniper rifle and picking people off. Clearly, I have issues.

Back
Top Bottom