Google Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone using the new Google Calendar? It's not as good as those damn Macintush users' iCal, but it's close.

The Week view has really showed me just how much time I waste doing one of several activities.

I especially like the AJAX-style interface with the quick-updating GUI. AJAX rocks.

If you've already got a Google login from your GMail account, Google it and go signup for the thayng. It's pretty toight. Like a toiger. Yeah, I have to make at least one thread full of content for every three threads about socks.

GoogleWOOTd236.gif

EDIT: Shit forgot to block out my email. Well don't spam me, unless it's love letters or offers for free sex drugs.

I'm just now checking this thing out for myself. When you add an event you have the option of making it Default, Private, or Public. What would another person see on my work schedule if I were to choose each of those options?

I mean, If I made it private would they at least see that I'm not available during that time. How about if I made it Default? I understand that if I made it public they would see that I'm actually at work.

Back
Top Bottom