Google ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keatontr

The Fly
I was going to google my name when i realised that it isn't not google anymore. Now It's google beta.
https://encrypted.google.com/

Ok. But when i try to move back to google.com(non encrypted) or google.co.in(india), it takes me to google.hk Why ???
Allright, perhaps it is a good thing....

Anyways this happens only when i'm using google chrome. Which brings me to my actual question. Why the hell does google claim that chrome is an OS. It's just a web browser with absolutely no additional features at all. Even less features than other browsers.

So Operating System ??? It can't even operate google.com properly ! It's not even a complete web browser.

.. Google Chrome =/= Google Chrome OS. Google Chrome OS isn't even out yet. It was supposed to be out by November but it's delayed till the end of the year.

Why the hell does google claim that chrome is an OS. It's just a web browser with absolutely no additional features at all. Even less features than other browsers.

So Operating System ??? It can't even operate google.com properly ! It's not even a complete web browser.
It won't be a true download n install type OS. It will more like Joli-cloud. And it's likely that Google will announce something like Chrome notepad to go with it...
It's all about cloud computing.

Back
Top Bottom