General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't turned mine on in about 11 months, but I'll probably pick up that new Mario game when it comes out. I tried to play online with the Wii once, it disconnected twice when the match was being set up, I never tried again.

How did they think that was a good idea???

I'm still laughing about how perfectly that one commercial mocks you.

Did JT actually make the death squad version then, or is it the old blue crack addicts one? If he did make a new one, I haven't moved over yet.

FOSTER CITY, Calif., September 1, 2009 – Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) announced today a new and exclusive PlayStation®3 (PS3™) offering for the critically acclaimed God of War® franchise, God of War® Collection. Scheduled for release this holiday season, God of War Collection will feature reworked versions of both God of War® and God of War® II on a single Blu-ray Disc™ at full 1280 x 720 resolution. Both critically acclaimed games, which were originally developed for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, have been remastered with anti-aliased graphics running at 60 frames per second for a smooth gameplay experience on the PS3 system. Additionally, the Blu-ray Disc compilation will bring PlayStation®Network (PSN) trophy support to the franchise for the first time (included for both games). God of War Collection offers substantial value to PS3 consumers, the compilation of both best-selling games costing just $39.99 MSRP.

God of War Collection – Blu-ray Disc Compilation Available This Holiday Season! – PlayStation.Blog

Neato

Did JT actually make the death squad version then, or is it the old blue crack addicts one? If he did make a new one, I haven't moved over yet.

FOSTER CITY, Calif., September 1, 2009 – Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) announced today a new and exclusive PlayStation®3 (PS3™) offering for the critically acclaimed God of War® franchise, God of War® Collection. Scheduled for release this holiday season, God of War Collection will feature reworked versions of both God of War® and God of War® II on a single Blu-ray Disc™ at full 1280 x 720 resolution. Both critically acclaimed games, which were originally developed for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, have been remastered with anti-aliased graphics running at 60 frames per second for a smooth gameplay experience on the PS3 system. Additionally, the Blu-ray Disc compilation will bring PlayStation®Network (PSN) trophy support to the franchise for the first time (included for both games). God of War Collection offers substantial value to PS3 consumers, the compilation of both best-selling games costing just $39.99 MSRP.

God of War Collection – Blu-ray Disc Compilation Available This Holiday Season! – PlayStation.Blog

Neato

Guess what I got in the mail on Friday? Yep. God of War II for the PS2. Dammit. Maybe I'll trade it in and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom