General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JT, what was your username again?

jive--turkey

I dont think there are capitals :huh:

i'll add you if i dont see a request first. Also, I have a 4:30am call time for work tomorrow. Its always easier to just stay awake than to try to sleep for a couple hours and end up tired anyway. So I'll probably be having some sort of caffeine fueled PSN marathon tonight. I still dont have a mic, but I will enjoy your soothing banter and angelic singing voices

That's fine. I don't really like to play online anyway. Though I do want to play NSW, which I assume will turn into some sort of absurd Medieval Bitch Fest 10 minutes in...

Honestly, I'm eagerly anticipating playing any game with you via Live at this point. I'll go out and buy whatever game you want, or, we can roll with GOW2. Stop being a bitch.

I have GOW2, so if I see you, I'll load it up. I don't get much time cause of those damn kids always crying and wanting food and shit. WTF? I've been slowly getting through Bioshock - I'm on the 3rd level (or whatever they call them nowadays). I also have FIFA09, NHL09 and ... some other stuff. But yeah, GOW2 works cause we can shoot people.

I have GOW2, so if I see you, I'll load it up. I don't get much time cause of those damn kids always crying and wanting food and shit. WTF? I've been slowly getting through Bioshock - I'm on the 3rd level (or whatever they call them nowadays). I also have FIFA09, NHL09 and ... some other stuff. But yeah, GOW2 works cause we can shoot people.

I've been meaning to get NHL '09. Though, do you plan to buy the 2010 version? If so, I'll wait. If not, I'll roll with '09.

Dude, the older kid should look after the younger one. Fuck.

Elfa, get an Xbox so I can chainsaw you.

Scumbo and I have played many rounds of Whorde together, to the point that he's even played with some of my real life friends, but I still maintain that the most fun I have when playing that game is playing in a private group, against your friends....chainsawing Scumbo is an exquisite pleasure.

I've been meaning to get NHL '09. Though, do you plan to buy the 2010 version? If so, I'll wait. If not, I'll roll with '09.

Dude, the older kid should look after the younger one. Fuck.

I will keep 09, I think.

The older one keeps trying to suffocate the younger one.

Beav, I hear TV is the universal babysitter :up:

Um...then how am I supposed to play video games?

Beav, get a PS3 so we can all play NHL

Then I'd have $800 (CAD 9, like, billion) of unused video game equipment. :(

If I can find it for a not too insane price, I'll pick it up for PS3 if you don't mind my playing with you. Like Scumbo, I don't want to start owning multiple copies of the same game, but in this case I'm willing since the game is so awesome.

I've gotten rid of GTA on the 360, if you guys start playing it again, I may become tempted to get it on this system as well. Damn you guys!

Elfa, the freedom GTA4 allows you is crazy. Seriously, you can get lost in that game for hours without any discernable goal.

I get obsessed with somehow getting my car onto rooftops so I can drive off of them. I also like to get police helicopters after me so I can snipe their snipers.

I'm fucking insane.

I enjoyed trying to get normal civilians to run away from me and into oncoming traffic. Their digital tragedy is my entertainment.

I love the free roaming multiplayer in GTA4. My favourite is to steal a helicopter, find another player, then swoop down and take them out with my chopper blades. They seriously fly about 500 yards. then I giggle. I also like to fly up as high as I can, then bail out. just because

I love the free roaming multiplayer in GTA4. My favourite is to steal a helicopter, find another player, then swoop down and take them out with my chopper blades. They seriously fly about 500 yards. then I giggle. I also like to fly up as high as I can, then bail out. just because

Yeah, I used to land helicopters on the tallest buildings I could find, then jump off the building.

OMG, I r a suicidal maniac!

Speaking of that type of game, any of you PS3 fannies played Infamous?

What other PS3 exclusives do you highly recommend?

You guys are going to flip when all the DLC is available for PS3. So much content all at once, it'll be like getting a brand new game.

Yeah, the thing is though, I got rid of Fallout 3 about 2 months or so ago, then a month later, I find out the DLC is coming out.
facepalm.gif

That's alright though. I'll just buy it again. :wink:

Little Big Planet is a blast with a group of people - I'm pretty sure it has online stuff as well for the friendless.

Resistance 2 is supposed to be good – I haven’t tried it yet though.

Resistance 2 is awesome, if not a bit on the short side. It was a lot of fun though. Personally, i think the multiplayer is a bit of a let down. Maybe its because I havent played it a whole lot though. The multiplayer levels are some of the coolest, it just seems like theres too much running around, all retarded like. I prefer games to be a little more tactical. But still, I'd get it just for the single player
I played the demo for Infamous. It was fun, but I didnt think it was as awesome as I'd been hearing. The baddies are so damn generic. I cant stand it.
As far as other exclusives that I've played, Uncharted without a doubt. Also, I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I really enjoyed Heavenly Sword. Its an old one, but that shouldnt really make a difference if you can get it for a decent price. Its a bit of a button masher, which i usually find boring, but for some reason it wasnt. only thing is, again, its a little short :( awesome production value though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom