General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
roflcopter.gif

lolstika

lol.jpg

that video is great, I watched it 3 times yesterday. haha

NSW, I downloaded the new DLC this morning during breakfast. I also joined your Gears lobby last night, but you were apparently away. I waited for 10 mins or so, and figured you weren't coming back. In summary, I "sacked up", but you nancied out.

And for the record, I drink plenty of caffeine.

that video is great, I watched it 3 times yesterday. haha

NSW, I downloaded the new DLC this morning during breakfast. I also joined your Gears lobby last night, but you were apparently away. I waited for 10 mins or so, and figured you weren't coming back. In summary, I "sacked up", but you nancied out.

And for the record, I drink plenty of caffeine.

Ha.

I played for like an hour, then got a phone call and that lasted almost an hour...you had left the lobby by the time I got back so I just shut the game off.

I am downloading the DLC tonight. I'll be playing tonight, some coworkers are playing, too, so maybe you can join us if you're not feeling like too much of a Mary.

7 new fucking maps.

While at lunch today, I saw some guy wearing a Gears of War t-shirt, Gears of War shoes, and had a Gears of War lanyard hanging out of his pocket. To top it all off, when he was leaving, I noticed he had a Gears of War tattoo on his leg.

NSW, were you in Utah today?

While at lunch today, I saw some guy wearing a Gears of War t-shirt, Gears of War shoes, and had a Gears of War lanyard hanging out of his pocket. To top it all off, when he was leaving, I noticed he had a Gears of War tattoo on his leg.

NSW, were you in Utah today?

Thankfully, no. I own so many dork t-shirts, but nothing like that. I do have a screen shot t-shirt from the game Ultima IV, though.

:reject:

Truly

:reject:

I wear my "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" t-shirt around the house from time to time, but owning 3 pieces of Gears of War related "clothing" and wearing them all at the same time in public seems a bit beyond going overboard. Add the tattoo into the mix, and yowza.

when I bought my PS3 I got a free hat that says "Pwn3d" or some such nonsense on it - I'm assuming it's some sort of comment on me for buying a PS3 but whatever - I'm not a big enough nerd gamer to wear it - I tried giving it to my younger brother in law who lives for video games and even he didn't want it.

You're so full of crap, Elfa. I know you have bobble heads covering your desk and wear a homemade Pip-Boy on your wrist daily.

NSW and I played more of the new Gears stuff last night. I could tell all of us were tired from the night before, as no one was talking for the last hour or so (and we were all getting killed in the lamest of ways). Not sure if I'll be on tonight, as I'll be at Sonic Youth (TWYLITE concert!)

I still wish everyone would buy Battlefield 1943, as it's an absolute blast. $15 too, what are you scoundrels waiting for?

Yeah, there was less chatter....part of it was it was past midnight for 3 of us, and I honestly think part of it was that we were focusing on not getting mauled. That last map is fucking hard for Whored.

What the fuck is going on with COD4 on the PS3 today? I've played 3 online games and in every one, there was some douchebag hacker who would float around the map and you wouldnt be able to shoot him. Then whenever he wanted, he could land on the ground and shoot you, then start floating again. I fucking hate people like that. Probably some fat, pimple faced asshole sitting in his parents basement. They were three different users, so I assume its some planned raid on the PSN. cunts

cartman-wow-sunder.jpg

What the fuck is going on with COD4 on the PS3 today? I've played 3 online games and in every one, there was some douchebag hacker who would float around the map and you wouldnt be able to shoot him. Then whenever he wanted, he could land on the ground and shoot you, then start floating again. I fucking hate people like that. Probably some fat, pimple faced asshole sitting in his parents basement. They were three different users, so I assume its some planned raid on the PSN. cunts

Sounds like a ghost...only with a gun. Ghosts with guns? Damn. We're fucked. Someone needs to invent Robots with Anti-Ghost guns stat.

playing The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition & episode 1 of the Tales of Monkey Island series......monkey island will always, always be my favourite series of games :applaud:

when I bought my PS3 I got a free hat that says "Pwn3d" or some such nonsense on it - I'm assuming it's some sort of comment on me for buying a PS3 but whatever - I'm not a big enough nerd gamer to wear it - I tried giving it to my younger brother in law who lives for video games and even he didn't want it.

pics-609-4.jpg

The only game I can think of is Alan Wake. Its coming out shortly and it looks really good. Apart from that, theres nothing that really interests me. PS3 has Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, MAG, Gran Turismo 5. And those are just games that havent been released yet. you still have Killzone 2, Uncharted 1, Resistance 2, MGS4 (if you're into that kinda thing), Little Big Planet (which i havent played yet).
I dunno, I'm sure there are more xBox games that I dont know about and I'm jealous that we dont get Gears of War, but I still think PS3 has overtaken it.

and speaking of exclusives. Its an old one, but have any of you played Heavenly Sword? I havent played it in a while, but it was such an awesome game. i dont know why it doesnt get more recognition. I wish they'd release a sequel. The only problem was it was a fairly short game. If you can pick it up for cheap, you should go for it.

elevated_U2_fan what games do you play online? I'll add you to my psn

I haven't set up an online account yet :reject:

I've never played a game online before :reject: I never tried Heavenly Sword but I'll probably check it out at some point. LBP is cool but I actually think it's more fun if you get a bunch of friends together for multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom