General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone sign up for the multiplayer beta of Uncharted 2? I tried it out yesterday. Its pretty cool. I usually dont like 3rd person multiplayer shooters (MG4 online) but this one is actually a lot of fun

Well theres the regular single player like the first game and from the video I saw it looks like its even better. then theres a 3 player co-op mode that you can try through the beta as well as competitive team deathmatch/capture the flag style.

I was really impressed with the footage of Uncharted 2's single player stuff from E3, but the multiplayer vids never looked all that fun to me. There is a high probability that it was just because all the people I saw playing in the videos I watched looked like they had no idea what they were doing. Why is it "professional video game journalists" frequently look like they've never played games before in their lives when you see gameplay videos?

Have you started playing GB yet, scumbo? Just got back from college orientation and I'll probably fire it up tonight.

Yeah, I played for like 4 hrs or so on Tuesday night. I think you will enjoy, they've referenced the movies so much that any big Ghostbusters fan out there will have a great time with the game. We'll have to try multiplayer sometime soon.

that is pretty hot, I wonder how they did that...

There's that one mercenary camp in the south west part of the map that has a behemoth caged up. There are some train tracks leading to the camp. If you follow the train tracks, you'll come across an area by some broken train cars where another behemoth is usually wandering around. I'm not sure if they normally fight each other by default like that or what.

There's that one mercenary camp in the south west part of the map that has a behemoth caged up. There are some train tracks leading to the camp. If you follow the train tracks, you'll come across an area by some broken train cars where another behemoth is usually wandering around. I'm not sure if they normally fight each other by default like that or what.

hmm, are you talking about Evergreen Mills? I remember the Behemoth caged there... I never encountered one roaming around though :hmm:

hmm, are you talking about Evergreen Mills? I remember the Behemoth caged there... I never encountered one roaming around though :hmm:

That's it! Couldn't think of the name. You have to follow the railroad tracks all the way out of there to some broken down train cars that have kind of been made into a little super mutant base (I think there are 2 or 3 mutants there). I had to wander around the area for a while for the behemoth to finally show up. One time I went there and it was running around and killed me, when I went back, I searched forever and couldn't find it. Not sure if you have to do something specific to trigger it.

Yeah, I played for like 4 hrs or so on Tuesday night. I think you will enjoy, they've referenced the movies so much that any big Ghostbusters fan out there will have a great time with the game. We'll have to try multiplayer sometime soon.

I absolutely loved it. Finished it up about 5 minutes ago. Let me know whenever you'd like to play.

NSW may get it soon, too.

I absolutely loved it. Finished it up about 5 minutes ago. Let me know whenever you'd like to play.

NSW may get it soon, too.

I finished it yesterday, enjoyed it quite a bit as well. Went back and replayed a couple small parts to get a few achievements I missed the first time. Played online for 15 or 20 minutes to see what it was like, it seemed pretty fun. We'll have to play sometime soon.

Nice avatar.

I finished it yesterday, enjoyed it quite a bit as well. Went back and replayed a couple small parts to get a few achievements I missed the first time. Played online for 15 or 20 minutes to see what it was like, it seemed pretty fun. We'll have to play sometime soon.

Nice avatar.

Same here. I enjoyed the multiplayer, too. My connection still blows, so if we're going to be able to talk to each other, I have to set up the match. But yeah. I'm down.

Thanks.

Does anyone know a good, NON-EBAY site I can sell some video game stuff without having to pay hidden fees? Best I've found has been play.com, but I have some older stuff they dont list (or never have listed) anymore.

Outside of briefly checking out Sims 3 (no idea why, never played the earlier ones [it sucks, too]), I haven't done much gaming lately, unfortunately. Time and money, man.

That's not to say I'm not interested, though...
5cgdbd.gif

alright folks, i'm going to buy one xbox 360 game tonight. which one should i get?

mlb 2k9
nba live 09
tiger woods 09

i like all 3 sports equally, so that can't be a tie-breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom