General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, Imperor, but I am saddened to find out Snoopy is in the KKK.

By the way, feel free to just join the party if you ever see me playing and are so inclined. Most of the people I play with don't know anyone in the party but me, so you'd be no exception. We usually play on Ground War so we can stay in party chat. Ground War is a little more hectic with the extra players, so you have to adjust your strategy, but it can also result in a lot of kills per match if you do it right.

Since I've taken the Cold Blooded and Ninja perks "pro", I've pretty much been using them exclusively. It's awesome to run around essentially invisible to the various radars in the game. It's funny how reliant most people are on those, you end up with a lot of sneaky kills. I switch around the first perk depending on what I want to work on or if I'm bored with the one I was using. Been working on that One Man Army perk for now, as I've heard the leveling up goes really quickly. I've been using the M16 most of the time as well, but I'll throw in the AUG machine gun in from time to time for something different.

For killstreaks, if I dont imagine i have any prayer getting to 25, I use Predator, the super strong helicopter (whats it called?), and Chopper gunner or AC130. I find that by top loading the killstreaks, you'll get to the best one quicker. As soon as I rack up 5 kills in a row, its usually pretty quick to get the chopper gunner unless I totally shit the bed on the predator and miss everyone completely. But from the Pavelow (thats what its called, right?) to the gunner is pretty much guaranteed. You can even just hide out and let the helicopter get the last couple kills

Apart from that I have the M16A (thats the one with the three round burst, right?), with stopping power, 2 add ones (holographic sight, silencer), aaaand I cant remember my 3rd perk. Plus frag grenades and stun grenades

I'll keep that in mind, Scumby. And I haven't even used One Man Army yet. Can't imagine I'd have much use for it with my playing style.

JT, that's a pretty good set. Pavelow -> Chopper Gunner -> Nuke is probably going to be the easiest way to pull it off. I mean, if you can get the eight kills to get the Pavelow (using Hardline, of course), you have to guess you can get four to five kills out of it at the very least. That easily gets you your chopper gunner, which should put you at 20 or higher when it ends. I might have to try this.

I haven't even used One Man Army yet. Can't imagine I'd have much use for it with my playing style.

I only have used the actual feature (changing class mid game) once or twice. The big bonus is that it essentially makes it so you never run out of ammo, as you can change class the second you want more ammo. I doubt I'll use it once I get it leveled up, just doing the challenges for the extra XP.

Well, as far as the ammo things goes, Scavenger Pro starts you with extra mags and you continue to resupply when you go by bodies. It's also replenishes your grenades. To me, that's worth actually having a sidearm, which you can't with One Man Army.

I played a match of COD: MW2 last night where essentially every person on the other team (and this was on ground war, which has more players than standard team death match) was doing that javelin glitch thing.

A large amount of profanity was said by me.

I still really, really suck at MW2. I'm really useful as a guy sitting next to the player because I'm really good at spotting enemies, but I just have the shittiest fucking aim. Goddamn.

I played a match of COD: MW2 last night where essentially every person on the other team (and this was on ground war, which has more players than standard team death match) was doing that javelin glitch thing.

A large amount of profanity was said by me.

I thought they patched that a couple days back? I hear you can get banned from xbox live if they catch you using it. About 6 months back there was a COD4 glitch that had people flying around and invincible. It was infuriating

I still really, really suck at MW2. I'm really useful as a guy sitting next to the player because I'm really good at spotting enemies, but I just have the shittiest fucking aim. Goddamn.

try the three burst gun....m16a or something along those lines... You can pick guys off from the other side of the map without a scope

Yeah, I'm playing right now and had a guy javelin glitching. It's FUCK-ING DIS-TRACT-ING.

try the three burst gun....m16a or something along those lines... You can pick guys off from the other side of the map without a scope

I've been playing with the SCAR lately, usually with a holographic scope. Slow improvement being seen. We just unlocked the heartbeat sensor, which also should be of some assistance.

Peefer, have you tried adding me to your friends list? I've rejected a ton lately because I have no idea who the people are. If you were one of them, let me know and I'll fix that.

I don't have a username, but I did throw a request at Impster with my neighbor's. I don't actually know yours, but if you let me know I'll thrown one your way as well. So, I mean, if I'm on their thing and either of you are logged on, we'll throw down.

Peef, I'm not going to send any party or game invites to that name since I won't even know if it's you or not, but if you see me online, feel free to shoot me one and we can do the damn thing.

Scumbo isn't accepting my party invite right now. I feel so rejected.

Oh yeah, I'm totally with you.

I'm hoping to get the game at home (I return in a week and a half), where I'll have more control over that shit (i.e.: me being online). And I'll just hijack my brother's account at that time.

Sounds good.

Scumbo and I just finished a round of games in which neither of us performed too terribly well. I'm beginning to think the nuke just isn't worth my trouble. I completely change the way I play when I'm trying to get killstreaks. If I never get one, who really gives a shit? Just need to keep doing my thing.

The Dantes Inferno demo comes out today for PS3. Looks like a total rip off of God of War, but I'll probably download it anyway.

Sounds good.

Scumbo and I just finished a round of games in which neither of us performed too terribly well. I'm beginning to think the nuke just isn't worth my trouble. I completely change the way I play when I'm trying to get killstreaks. If I never get one, who really gives a shit? Just need to keep doing my thing.

I think everyone does when they go for killstreaks. It's a somewhat inefficient way to go about it.

Yeah, outside of 3 or 4 rounds, I sucked balls while Imperor and I played together. Then when I played later in the day, I kicked many buttocks. Funny what a difference changing to a different server with different players can be sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom