General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once "Elfa's Canadian Adventure" is released, that will take the title of worst video game ever.

Looking at the scores rolling in, I have a feeling that Gran Turismo 5 fans are going to be disappointed when it doesn't get as good of reviews as Forza 3. I wasn't even remotely looking forward to Forza, but it's hard to not be impressed by this kind of scoring:

Forza Motorsport 3 (xbox360) reviews at Metacritic.com

We are allowed to shoot Canadians, so there is some fun.

Well, it's not THAT easy. You can't shoot them if they're pregnant. And we can only hunt Canadians from late September til Mid April. Don't make it sound like we're a bunch of trigger happy Xenophobes, man. OH, we're not supposed to shoot the little ones, but they're all so cute and snugly it's sometimes hard to tell a full grown one from a little fella, so most of the park rangers jsut do a "wink wink nudge nudge" type thing, so long as you're under the limit - which varies from State to State. Utah's is probably higher cause those fuckers tend to be ka-razy out there. NY holds up to 9 per season, which is nuts - that's barely enough to get me through Christmas. Texas, I believe, has no rules about this sort of thing.

I bought it yesterday, but haven't played it yet as my friends always want to play ODST or the new Operation Flashpoint. I'll try it out this weekend.

Yes, I think you should. It would be fun to finally get some gaming in with people from here. Uncharted 2 would be a fun one, as we could do 3 person coop against AI, and such.

1. Panzer Dragoon Orta
2. Skies of Arcadia
3. Psychonauts
4. Shenmue (1 & 2)
5. Sly Cooper (1 & 2)
6. Golden Eye
7. Rogue Squadron
8. Pirates! Gold
9. Knights of the Old Republic
10...I dunno. There are a lot that could go here.

I've only put 2 or 3 hrs into it so far, but I'd already dare say it's the best game I've played on the PS3.

By the way, Demon's Souls is pretty dang cool as well. A bit more challenging than some people may like, but I've been digging it. It'll probably sit on the shelf for a few weeks until the Uncharted 2 kick wears off though.

for all the wii-o-philes out there... i loved smash bros. on the 64, though never got the gamecube. i've got a wii, and almost completed paper mario before getting bored with it.

i'm kind of keen on smash bros. for the wii, can anyone who's got it give me their thoughts? i'm poor y'see, so i want to know if it's worth the money.

also, is there anyone else out there who just can't clock super mario 64 like me? :(

I took my friend to pick up Uncharted last night so I should have it in a couple of weeks :wink:

Silent Hill Homecoming finally came down in price so I picked it up, I have been looking forward to it :up:

I have finished the three main quests in Broken Steel and I downloaded The Pitt the other day so I should be starting that pretty soon, this one is supposed to be pretty glitchy so that should be fun...

Broken Steel's ending was pretty sweet, was it not?

I wouldn't count on getting U2 (lolz) from your friend any time soon, Elfaz. It's the type of game most people are going to be addicted to for quite a while I think, I'm absolutely loving it. It's so hard to stop playing, the story is so engrossing. You really need to pick it up so we can do some coop shiznit, which is also a blast. I'm sure it'd be all that much more enjoyable to play with people you actually know.

Yeah, I kind of liked it more than the main game ending to be honest and I like that you can keep playing after as well.

I'm going to hold off for now and see if I can resist since I'm buying the other U2 stuff this month which is gonna cost me a bundle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom