General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a little disappointing, but that game is still a blast.

The level inside of the Covenant dropship overtaken by the Flood looks challenging though with that many people. Anyone use a flamethrower?

It's a huge amount of fun though, so that's probably part of why it goes by so quickly. That was definitely the most difficult level, and the flamethrower killed friendlies as much as enemies.

I'm really looking forward to the Firefight mode on ODST.

I'm surprised we made it so far. I'm leaving for Basterds in a few mins, so if I'm on tonight, it'll be really late.

One of my friends just moved to DC this weekend. He's also a huge Fallout 3 fan, so I and a couple other friends keep intermingling all of our questions about DC with Fallout 3 related things. It's been great.

One of my friends just moved to DC this weekend. He's also a huge Fallout 3 fan, so I and a couple other friends keep intermingling all of our questions about DC with Fallout 3 related things. It's been great.

lol, my wife and I were watching one of those house buying shows on HGTV and it was in Washington. They were showing an apartment in Dupont Circle - We were all "OH SHIT DUDE! LOOK OUT FOR THE SUPER MUTANTS!" :nerd:

I think we should design Space Moon: A Moon In Space: The Video Game. The goal is to build a culture that worships Space Moon.

Then we can design a prequel based on when the Moon in Space busted free of it's slave driving master planet.

Part 3 involves Powerjuice. That's all I dare to say about that.

I don't think any current or future game console has enough computing power to reproduce the sheer awesomeness that is POWERJUICE....

This is true, but video games are just simulations. I think a POWERJUICE Comet is on course to smash into Space Moon. As the player you can either attempt to stop this (which would be fucking futile) or just try to build a craft that would get you far enough away from this celestial miracle to maybe have a chance of survival - but let's face it, that's also laughable.

You know what this game needs? Yup. Pfan as a boss.

Actually, if you think about interference as a whole, it'd make an awesome video game. Hm. You have to traverse each board, and thread and shit. That would be awesome. Could you imagine PLEBA as a video game?

have you beaten it yet? How does the rest of the game compare to the demo? I think this will be my next purchase

Not even close to being finished, just played the first couple hours last night. I actually never played the demo, but if you even remotely like Batman, you'll likely love the game from what I've seen so far.

NSW and I were discussing earlier that we still need to get our acts together and make the Killzone clan a reality. Sorry for the slacking.

Essentially you can just play as the Joker on challenge levels that are on both versions, nothing too interesting. Most all reviews I saw said the 360 version looked slightly better graphically, so I went with 360.

I failed to mention that Best Buy (at least in the US) is doing a deal on that Batman game this week, you get a $10 Best Buy gift certificate when you buy it, and a double DVD of Mast of the Phantasm and some other animated Batman movie. My nephews will be getting the DVD, but getting a brand new game $10 off is nice.

ZOMG, u can be mai frend on both PS3 an 360 elfaz!

I failed to mention that Best Buy (at least in the US) is doing a deal on that Batman game this week, you get a $10 Best Buy gift certificate when you buy it, and a double DVD of Mast of the Phantasm and some other animated Batman movie. My nephews will be getting the DVD, but getting a brand new game $10 off is nice.

ZOMG, u can be mai frend on both PS3 an 360 elfaz!

The best Batman movie not made by Chris Nolan. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom