General Video Game Discussion - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #241
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP View Post
Yes, let's do it tonight. When's the best time for you?
8 or 9 my time (Mountain Standard) will probably be best. I'll either look for you here or there first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
does bustin' make you feel good?
YouTube - Ghostbusters II -- Bobby Brown -- (On Our Own) 1989
__________________

__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #242
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:08 AM
I was thinking the same, awesome.

Just re-watched Ghostbusters 2 the other night... kind of glad the game is more in line with the first film, that's for sure.
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #243
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP View Post

Just re-watched Ghostbusters 2 the other night... kind of glad the game is more in line with the first film, that's for sure.
Gotta love how Viggo's picture and the toaster are in HQ though.

I'd been meaning to ask you, did you have trouble in the little stone angels part towards the very end? I had to redo that part a bunch of times. I've read a lot of people have had issues there as well. Pretty annoying.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #244
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
Gotta love how Viggo's picture and the toaster are in HQ though.

I'd been meaning to ask you, did you have trouble in the little stone angels part towards the very end? I had to redo that part a bunch of times. I've read a lot of people have had issues there as well. Pretty annoying.
Vigo's painting was funny, but I couldn't find the toaster.

That was almost impossible. Took me about 4-5 tries to get past it.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #245
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP View Post
Vigo's painting was funny, but I couldn't find the toaster.
It was upstairs on top of the pool table (like in the movie).

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that part of the game sucked ballz.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #246
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
It was upstairs on top of the pool table (like in the movie).

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that part of the game sucked ballz.
Okay, cool.

That and the streets level vs. Stay Puft was a little tough. I'm playing through it again on the highest difficulty setting after I get through Half-Life 2.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:45 AM   #247
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:08 AM
I'm probably years behind on this, but Half-Life 2... holy shit. And I thought The Flood from Halo were bad.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #248
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Ravenholm? I played a few hours into the game on the original Xbox version of it, and sold it back once I realized there was going to be a 360 version. Then I never bought the 360 version, but one of my friends has been lending it to me for nearly a year and I still haven't played it. Maybe I'll have to sometime soon.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #249
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
Ravenholm? I played a few hours into the game on the original Xbox version of it, and sold it back once I realized there was going to be a 360 version. Then I never bought the 360 version, but one of my friends has been lending it to me for nearly a year and I still haven't played it. Maybe I'll have to sometime soon.
Yep.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #250
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP View Post
I'm probably years behind on this, but Half-Life 2... holy shit. And I thought The Flood from Halo were bad.
I love that friggin game. Did you get the Orange Box? Portal is brilliant.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #251
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
I love that friggin game. Did you get the Orange Box? Portal is brilliant.
Yes! I got about 14 levels into Portal before I had to turn it off out of frustration. Hell of a lot of fun though, and the robot voice was awesome.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #252
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 04:08 AM
I'm about 1/2 way through RE5 - I want to shoot my stupid "partner" in the head
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #253
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:08 AM
I didn't think she was that bad.

Gears of War 2 had another "title update" this last weekend, throwing in some fixes and now giving experience/ranking points for playing horde. My goal is to become a higher rank than NSW so I can personally attack him, but as he is a nerd dork and has put 8 billion hours into the game already, that's not going to happen.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #254
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 04:08 AM
she's ok but it's like, get the fuck out of my way will you?

During the part with the mine shaft I made the mistake of holding the lantern at first cus she was all "I'll cover you" - until the first crazed dude jumped out of the shadows and attacked me while she just stood there

Then I give her the lantern which was only slightly better because she wouldn't flash the light where I wanted
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #255
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
During the part with the mine shaft I made the mistake of holding the lantern at first cus she was all "I'll cover you" - until the first crazed dude jumped out of the shadows and attacked me while she just stood there

Then I give her the lantern which was only slightly better because she wouldn't flash the light where I wanted
Haha. Yeah, that part was tough without an actual partner, but it made it more tense and freaky, so I didn't mind. It probably helped that my first time through the game was with another person, so I sorta knew what parts might be annoying by yourself.
__________________

__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
playstation, video game consoles, wii, xbox 360

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com