General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm competitive but not cut-throat...would prefer to have fun, overall, of course. And, if I can kill Elfa in the process, all the better.

I'm competitive too, but I dont get all bent out of shape if things dont go my way. I cant even count the amount of random messages I get from people because I've killed them a few times in a row "why dont you get off that 50 cal and use a regular gun?! its because you sux with a regular gun!!!!1!1" The fact that they take the time to write to me makes me laugh

NSW has ruined many epic online teams with his selfish playing style.

I like to run up behind my teammates and hit them in the back of the head when they're trying to line up a long distance snipe. 99% of the time, NSW is the person holding the sniper rifle.

Douchey Head-set it is...

One thing I suggest you buy for your PS3 would be the remote for DVD/BD - you need to install the latest firmware to recognize it but it's much better than watching movies with your contoller like a 12 year old. Plus it's bluetooth so you can controll it from other rooms in your house.

Douchey Head-set it is...

One thing I suggest you buy for your PS3 would be the remote for DVD/BD - you need to install the latest firmware to recognize it but it's much better than watching movies with your contoller like a 12 year old. Plus it's bluetooth so you can controll it from other rooms in your house.

Thanks, and, I actually did buy that too. :)

Does the PS3 not come with a headset?

Elfa, here's a little taste of things to come...

halo_teabag.gif

that's disgusting...

No it doesn't come with a headset - on the plus side the controllers are rechargeable, It still shocks me watching my younger brother-in-law totting around a bag of batteries when he brings over his Xbox.

The 360 controllers are rechargeable too, as are the Wii. That said, rechargeable batteries don't last long at all, and I've switched over to normal batteries to avoid having to recharge so often. So does that pretty much mean no one ever talks or works as teams online on PS3?

I'm pretty sure Homer would never do something that was disgusting, Elfa.
YouTube - Simpsons teabag Halo

No, we're going to PWN fools together. As a team.

And run around in circles team killing each other, as we're all immature douchebags.

So everyone seems to be crapping themselves over how good the demo for that Batman game that's coming out later this month is...

PS3 ownerz, do all PS3's come with whatever updated controller there was now? Dual shock? Quadruple shock? Shockingly shock? Whatever. Is that not something I need to even worry about at this point?

not yet, at some point probably. NSW and Scumbo are getting PS3s and are then going to PWN me or something along those lines.

And by the way....I love video games, but always go in spurts with playing them.....I went many years without a console of any kind....my point is, I'm not very good at video games, really. I doubt I'll pwn anyone. I'm decent at Gears, I guess.

and my interweb has been down for the past week, so i cant download the Batman demo. At least my neighbour doesnt have a password on her wifi

I'm going to start playing Killzone again so I don't totally embarrass myself.

You must have a first Gen one then... I would gladly give up dual shock for PS2 backwards compatibility :angry:

I dont have backward compatibility either (at least i dont think i do). I dont have any ps2 games, so it doesnt make a difference to me either way

I'll make sure i pick up a head set though

Fellow PS3 owners! I created a U2 Theme for the PS3 today, and I'll upload it if you guys would like me to. :)

You need a flash drive to put it onto your PS3 though.

Let me know. :up:

Also, I just played the Batman Arkham Asylum demo and it can be a little tough at times, but it seems like a pretty good game. I don't know if I'll be dropping $60 on it though...

I like to sing songs when I play, so, be warned.

I've heard many "magnificocks" sung while firing hot lead at my enemies.

I nearly purchased the 160 gig version during lunch today, as the Best Buy where I saw the Killzone/Metal Gear bundle a couple days ago sold out of them. I decided I'd call around to some other Best Buys first before buying. The girl in the gaming section would seriously not shut up. She was nice, but I'd said 3 times, "I should probably think about it and come back after work", before she finally let me actually go. Probably all the video game talk made her want to jump my bones, as I've heard girls are way into dudes who love video games, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom