General Video Game Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the rest of the game is awesome, the last part of Killzone 2 is stupid-retarded-hard. I swear it took me just as long to pass the last board as it did to play the rest of it

Bought. Being shipped in a day or two, should have it in a week or so.

Bought Killzone 2 and MLB 09: The Show.

Which did you get, 80 or 160 gig? There's an 80gig version bundled with Killzone 2 and Metal Gear for free.

Can you play The Show online? I've heard that series is really good as well.

I'll either pick one up this weekend or early next week then. Then we can be both 360 and PS3 friends!!11!!!111 OmG, that nawt n3rdy at all!!!11!1!

WHAT?! Oh man, it was sofa-king good!

What do you play on the Cube? I have the RE Remake and 0, Mario Sunshine, Rouge Squadron, Zelda, Animal Crossing :reject: and several Harvest Moon games :reject: x 3

Its been a while since I've played it. I had RE4, Rouge Squadron (which was kick ass), Lego Starwars, a couple Maddens, Splinter Cell, Eternal Darkness (if you've never played this, you must!), some NBA games, SSX Tricky...man, I cant even remember what else I have. Its at my parents place. I should bring it home with me next time I visit

Which did you get, 80 or 160 gig? There's an 80gig version bundled with Killzone 2 and Metal Gear for free.

Can you play The Show online? I've heard that series is really good as well.

I'll either pick one up this weekend or early next week then. Then we can be both 360 and PS3 friends!!11!!!111 OmG, that nawt n3rdy at all!!!11!1!

The 80 gig bundle is no longer for sale, I think...nontheless, you know how I roll.....just went ahead and bought the 160.

The Show can be played online, yes. You can even set up leagues with friends, like some of my coworkers do.

Also bought Dark Knight on BluRay.

We're digital friends in so many places!!!!!! Then we'll meet next month and hate each other.

AWKWARD

oh shit, the glove has been dropped.

I don't fuck around. You think that high powered exec stuff is bullshit? :)

Anyway, when a new game comes out, that's cool and will be multiplayer, let's all agree to jump on that shit and play, this way we all start off on equal footing. I mean, I could play Killzone 2 with you, sure, but if you're already good then it might not be fun for any of us.

Luckily, Scumbo and I are at about the same skill level at GOW2, it helps.

The 80 gig bundle is no longer for sale, I think...nontheless, you know how I roll.....just went ahead and bought the 160.

The Show can be played online, yes. You can even set up leagues with friends, like some of my coworkers do.

Also bought Dark Knight on BluRay.

We're digital friends in so many places!!!!!! Then we'll meet next month and hate each other.

AWKWARD

You can play with your friends in Burma.

I don't fuck around. You think that high powered exec stuff is bullshit? :)

Anyway, when a new game comes out, that's cool and will be multiplayer, let's all agree to jump on that shit and play, this way we all start off on equal footing. I mean, I could play Killzone 2 with you, sure, but if you're already good then it might not be fun for any of us.

Luckily, Scumbo and I are at about the same skill level at GOW2, it helps.

name any game... and I will be terrible at it.

are any of you planning on getting the new Modern Warfare? If so, for ps3 or xbox? Either way, the new uncharted has a multiplayer thats a lot of fun. that can be the cherry popper

Well, I just bought Killzone 2 and Scumbo will get it too I assume....if you mentioned this already, forgive me, but do you own it? Do you play it? Are you good and you're just being all Canadian humble?

my friend has it - so I can borrow it, I played it for a while and sucked pretty bad, but I can practice at it I suppose :hmm:

are any of you planning on getting the new Modern Warfare? If so, for ps3 or xbox? Either way, the new uncharted has a multiplayer thats a lot of fun. that can be the cherry popper

I've never played that game, on any system...but, if you guys all agree that we'll get it, I'm down do buy it for PS3.

We burned the forest down.

I just.....I know I say this a lot but if there was a spin-off film called "The Alfred Chronicles" where they examine his backstory, and it included him and his friends burning a forest down in Burma, I'd see it the day it was released.

I assume if we play together (same lobby, if that's how it works on Killzone 2), we'd be on the same team any ways, so it won't matter how good/bad any of us are.

I've bought every Call of Duty since the debut, so I'll definitely be picking this up. I'm assuming I'll get it on 360, as that's where all my friends will be playing it, but if reviews somehow say the PS3 version is better, maybe I'd get it on that. With multiplatform stuff, it'll take me a while to dare not get it on the 360.

From what I've heard and read, the standard of "competition" on the PS3 network is quite a bit different than what's on Xbox Live, so we'll probably feel like gods, NSW. Plus, beating my own teammates repeatedly with the butt of my gun will be a lot more enjoyable now if it's Elfa that I'm hitting!

I cant stand when people are all serious about online games. I'm more than happy to have shitty teammates as long as everyone is having fun

If you consider running up behind Elfa, meleeing him to death, and then teabaging his corpse as a team, "fun", we're going to have a blast!

Theres nothing funnier in that game than seeing a group of people standing around someones corpse, beating it with the butt end of their rifles. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they leave Deiter behind at the Civil War reenactment. Perhaps we can also line up single file beside his dead body for individual tea bags?

Theres nothing funnier in that game than seeing a group of people standing around someones corpse, beating it with the butt end of their rifles. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they leave Deiter behind at the Civil War reenactment. Perhaps we can also line up single file beside his dead body for individual tea bags?

My thing, especially in GOW, is to toss grenades at my teammates in the middle of a round of Horde. I giggle every time. I don't do much of it lately but when I do it cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom