Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 09:13 AM   #151
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP View Post
There's a Bioshock/Elder Scrolls double pack coming out soon, elfa, if you want to wait.
I already have it so it's next in line, I'm also going to get around to RE5 and Kill Zone 2 at some point.

I'm not sure if I want to get into Oblivion or not, Fallout kind of takes up enough of my free time as it is...

Old 06-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #152
Blue Meth Addict

Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Nice, are you getting the shirt, too?

I need to pre-order soon.
I forgot they were doing that, they didn't say anything. Maybe I'll have to call them today to see if they still have stock.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #153
New Yorker

Local Time: 05:21 AM
Perfect Dark, and (rumours) of Goldeneye to be released on Xbox Live.

*superhappyexplosion*

I might finally have a reason to get Gold.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #154
ONE
love, blood, life

If any Canadians are interested, I just picked up Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 at Futureshop for $30. I dont really give a shit about special editions, but the regular one was $50, so it was a no brainer. Awesome game, but whats with the fucking cut scenes??? too long. do not want
Old 06-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #155
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMoo! View Post
Perfect Dark, and (rumours) of Goldeneye to be released on Xbox Live.

*superhappyexplosion*

I might finally have a reason to get Gold.
Isn't there a Perfect Dark game out for the 360 already?

OH FUCK YES! Goldeneye was the reason I owned an N64.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #156
New Yorker

Quote:
Isn't there a Perfect Dark game out for the 360 already?

OH FUCK YES! Goldeneye was the reason I owned an N64.
Yeah, Perfect Dark Zero.

Which is SHIT.

If you havent played the original PD on the N64, and you like Goldeneye, you'll LOVE it. Its like...Goldeneye...IN THE FUTURE! WITH A GIRL! AND ALIENS CALLED ELVIS! AND LAPTOP GUNS! AND CAPITAL LETTERS!

The multiplayer is seriously awesome too. My only concern is them managing to port the PD/Goldeneye controllers to a 360 pad. Duke Nukem was ok, so I guess it cant go too badly.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
If any Canadians are interested, I just picked up Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 at Futureshop for $30. I dont really give a shit about special editions, but the regular one was $50, so it was a no brainer. Awesome game, but whats with the fucking cut scenes??? too long. do not want
Watch them. The whole game will make absolutely no sense if you don't. But yeah, some of them make you want to scream with how long they are. At least you can pause them and come back later to finish if you get bored. They are long but definitely worth watching, it all ties together in the end.

In other news UFC Undisputed is awesome.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #158
Blue Meth Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post

In other news UFC Undisputed is awesome.
Yes, but I'm unfortunately already a little sick of it. The exhibition mode seems to be the best part of the game, as the characters you make in career mode never end up that great, and online is typically always a little odd for fighting games in my opinion. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot you can do in exhibition mode, wish they would have allowed you to use real fighters in career mode as well.

As a side question, why is there no MMA talk on this forum whatsoever? I probably watch more MMA than all other sports combined.

I finished Assassin's Creed over the weekend. It's probably a "love or hate" type game, as it's a bit shallow and repetitive. The graphics are still phenomenal though, and it's a two year old game. I enjoyed it for what it was, hopefully the sequel has more depth.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #159
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah, I can see myself getting bored of it after a little while. I figure I'll play it out over the next couple weeks then trade it in for something else if that happens.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #160
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Picked up The Orange Box today per Lance and other nerds' suggestions. Better be good.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #161
Blue Meth Addict

Quote:
Picked up The Orange Box today per Lance and other nerds' suggestions. Better be good.
lolz

I've been borrowing it from Audiophile for pretty much a year now..... Have yet to play it...

I went back to Gamestop and got my Ghostbusters shirt from the preorder. It is quite lame. Why didn't they just go with a standard Ghostbusters logo and call it good?
Old 06-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #162
New Yorker

OB is a fun little thing.

Now you can join in on stupid Portal references.

The cake is a lie.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #163
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
lolz

I've been borrowing it from Audiophile for pretty much a year now..... Have yet to play it...

I went back to Gamestop and got my Ghostbusters shirt from the preorder. It is quite lame. Why didn't they just go with a standard Ghostbusters logo and call it good?
If it weren't for the in-game code, I'd probably forgo the pre-order and get it when it comes out. Decisions, decisions...
Old 06-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #164
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I've had Mass Effect since the day it was released, and still haven't played it. It's good to have things to keep you interested during slow periods.
I still have Fallout 3 sitting on my shelf, because I'm still playing "The Last Remnant." I ended up taking a couple month break from it to play RE5.

On that note, I have to say that I definitely love the fact that games can take a long time to play these days. I remember back in the SNES days when I would purposely hold back playing a game out of fear that I'd finish it too soon. Thank goodness those days seem to be a distant memory...heh.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:05 AM   #165
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Yes, but I'm unfortunately already a little sick of it. The exhibition mode seems to be the best part of the game, as the characters you make in career mode never end up that great, and online is typically always a little odd for fighting games in my opinion. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot you can do in exhibition mode, wish they would have allowed you to use real fighters in career mode as well.

As a side question, why is there no MMA talk on this forum whatsoever? I probably watch more MMA than all other sports combined.

I finished Assassin's Creed over the weekend. It's probably a "love or hate" type game, as it's a bit shallow and repetitive. The graphics are still phenomenal though, and it's a two year old game. I enjoyed it for what it was, hopefully the sequel has more depth.

I agree with pretty much everything you said in this post. I even also finished Assassins Creed this weekend after months of not playing it. weird. But ya, where is the MMA talk???? I'm startin' a thread after UFC 99 this weekend

Tags
playstation, video game consoles, wii, xbox 360