Gamers Zone part two - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-15-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Gamers Zone part two

continue!
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:50 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 03:41 AM
I'm really excited about the old games aspect of the Wii. Especially since my SNES died last year Does anyone remember Red Baron or Star Tropics or Little Nemo?

__________________

__________________
RavenBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:54 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vaz02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: manchester
Posts: 7,447
Local Time: 06:41 AM
I need a new PC game , one that i am able to play online with.
__________________
vaz02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:08 AM   #4
Bug
War Child
 
Bug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twisting Nether
Posts: 839
Local Time: 11:41 PM
I've been playing a lot of WoW lately.
Just got it like 2 weeks ago, great game.


Yeah I know I'm behind the times by 2 years, shut up.
__________________
Bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:52 AM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
vaz02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: manchester
Posts: 7,447
Local Time: 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bug
I've been playing a lot of WoW lately.
Just got it like 2 weeks ago, great game.


Yeah I know I'm behind the times by 2 years, shut up.
i used to play WOW , was a great game but when they released new servers the queue's were massisve so i quit the game.

Expansion is out around christmas i think.
__________________
vaz02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:52 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
randhail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Outside Providence
Posts: 3,557
Local Time: 01:41 AM
I'd like to strangle the developers at EA Sports. They have put no effort into their games lately. NCAA 07 for Xbox 360 is a friggin joke - yeah the graphics are good, but the content is like the original version back in '98.
__________________
randhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:06 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
pepokiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Santiago, Chile
Posts: 7,973
Local Time: 02:41 AM
I don't knowm bt the Wii is getting me more and more excited...


maybe I'll end up buying it


Imagine a wrestling game with that wii controller
__________________
pepokiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #8
Refugee
 
Sevikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NIMCO, where the dead buses go.
Posts: 2,296
Local Time: 02:41 AM
I wonder how much that Wii is.

I've barely enough to handle with the DS and the games... does anyone here even play with the DS?
__________________
Sevikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:11 AM   #9
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sevikins
I wonder how much that Wii is.
http://forum.interference.com/showth...50#post3947050
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:34 AM   #10
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 10:41 PM
nintendo keeping prices reasonable.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:16 PM   #11
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 03:41 AM
I wonder, is NHL 07 going to be available for the GC? So far I've only seen it advertised for the 360, Xbox, ps2 and psp.
__________________
RavenBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 03:41 AM
Answered my own question

http://www.igniq.com/2006/06/nhl-07-snubs-gamecube.html
GameCube players will have to do without a little hockey action. EA Sports doesn’t have plans to release NHL 07 for the platform.

From Nintendo Dojo:

You are correct," said Electronic Arts publicist Jen Riley, responding to our inquiry. "[There will be] no Nintendo platforms for NHL 07."

This is kind of a sad revelation for the fans of the cube. The NHL franchise is a mainstay of sports gaming. In fact, my very favorite sports title was one of EA’s NHL’s (I’m not giving the year!) A friend of mine had mastered a glitch in the game that guaranteed a slap shot into the net every time, earning him the title The Cheese Master. What a blast we had trying to figure out a way around his insta-goals!

On the upside for Nintendo fans, EA is saying its support of the other systems will continue. "Many of our other games are continuing to support DS," said Riley, "and we hope to be on Wii in the future."

Bite me, EA

Guess it'll have to be 2K7, as long as sega doesn't snub us.
__________________
RavenBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #13
Refugee
 
daafish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: San Jose
Posts: 2,176
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vaz02


i used to play WOW , was a great game but when they released new servers the queue's were massisve so i quit the game.

Expansion is out around christmas i think.
City of Heroes is not as in depth but if you like superheroes it's a fun game. The costume creation is fun by itself.
__________________
daafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
Answered my own question

http://www.igniq.com/2006/06/nhl-07-snubs-gamecube.html
GameCube players will have to do without a little hockey action. EA Sports doesn’t have plans to release NHL 07 for the platform.

From Nintendo Dojo:

You are correct," said Electronic Arts publicist Jen Riley, responding to our inquiry. "[There will be] no Nintendo platforms for NHL 07."

This is kind of a sad revelation for the fans of the cube. The NHL franchise is a mainstay of sports gaming. In fact, my very favorite sports title was one of EA’s NHL’s (I’m not giving the year!) A friend of mine had mastered a glitch in the game that guaranteed a slap shot into the net every time, earning him the title The Cheese Master. What a blast we had trying to figure out a way around his insta-goals!

On the upside for Nintendo fans, EA is saying its support of the other systems will continue. "Many of our other games are continuing to support DS," said Riley, "and we hope to be on Wii in the future."

Bite me, EA

Guess it'll have to be 2K7, as long as sega doesn't snub us.
The change from NHL06 to 07 is very small - mostly gameplay tweaks. It feels more like a patch than a new year.

2K7 is a superior game anyway.
__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #15
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 12:41 AM
I cannot wait until Star Trek Legacy comes out on the 360.

My trekkie buddy and I and a few others will rent that bitch out and play it all night.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sim/...?q=star%20trek
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com