Gamers Zone part two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where'sTheLove said:
i started playing WoW about 2 weeks ago (my first online pvp) .. it's now consuming my life.

:hyper: got to level 28 tonight :reject:

I love WoW. I have been playing it for about a 1 1/2 years. It will consume my time if I don't watch it, so I have to break away from it from time to time. I just started playing again after not playing at all during the summer. I'm at level 44 with one of my Horde characters.

I can't wait for the new expansion coming out soon. They have been getting all the servers ready for the expansion. Queue times aren't bad at all since they have added new servers. The time for all the battlegrounds have dropped too since the new realm crossover.

Don't worry, you are not the only WoW lover here, I'm one too. :wave:

what's Lord of the Rings like on the 360?

edit: nevermind, i've just seen some in game footage on youtube :drool:

Last edited:
The Lord of the Rings game learning Curve is easy. The game is fun. If you played starcraft then thats what you should expect.

ok i digged up more info on Spore

Tide Pool Phase

Fight with other creatures and consume them to adjust the form and abilities of your creature. It's survival of the fittest at the most microscopic level.

Creature Phase

Venture onto land and help your creature learn and evolve with forays away from your nest. The only way to grow is by taking chances!

Tribal Phase

Instead of controlling an individual creature, you are now caring for an entire tribe. Give them tools and guide their interactions as you upgrade their state of existence.

City Phase

Bring your creatures' race into a new golden era by building up the technology, architecture, and infrastructure of their city.

Civilization Phase

Once your city is established, your creatures begin seeking out and interacting with other cultures. Make contact with an olive branch or a war cry. The goal for your creatures is to conquer the planet.

Space Phase

The time has come to move on to other worlds in your solar system. Make contact, colonize, or terraform, then venture further to find other solar systems. A 'mission' structure provides new goals in your quest for galactic dominance

wow , im gonna keep my eye on this.

www.spore.com

Guitar Hero 2!!!!!!!!! Track List

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/737/737956p1.html

1. Opening Licks
Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
Danzig - Mother
Cheap Trick - Surrender
Wolfmother - Woman
Spinal Tap - Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight

2. Amp-Warmers
Kiss - Strutter
Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box
Police - Message in a Bottle
Van Halen - You Really Got Me
Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son

3. String-Snappers
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Alice in Chains - Them Bones
Iggy Pop and the Stooges - Search and Destroy
Pretenders - Tattooed Love Boys
Black Sabbath - War Pigs

4. Thrash and Burn
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Butthole Surfers - Who Was in My Room Last Night
Mathew Sweet - Girlfriend
Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

5. Return of the Shred
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of
Primus - John the Fisherman
Sword - Freya
Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation
Aerosmith - Last Child

6. Relentless Riffs
Heart - Crazy on You
Stone Temple Pilots - Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
Allman Brothers - Jessica
Jane's Addiction - Stop

7. Furious Fretwork
Anthrax - Madhouse
Living End - Carry Me Home
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout
Rush - YYZ

8. Face-Melters
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
Dick Dale - Misirlou
Megadeth - Hangar 18
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

Picked up Timesplitters Future Perfect yesterday as I loved Timesplitters 2. This game is just a great, they've worked on the finicky aiming from TS2 and it really makes the game alot more enjoyable. The sense of humour is still alive and well, great multiplayer types and levels and I think one of the biggest arsenals of weapons I've ever seen in a FPS. Got it for under twenty bucks too, which is always a plus.

Also picked up MVP Baseball 2005. Still getting used to the controls but it seems to be a great game. The only thing I don't like is the annoying commentators. I feel I shouldn't hear the same phrase every three seconds, but at least you can shut that off (I think) I like the many different camera angles. I haven't figured out how to hit a home run yet, so the home run contest is not really an option for me... yet :wink:

Week ago I was playing WoW and I came off a bird with a friend, and he started wtfing all over the place in group chat and finally took this screenshot to show me what was wrong:

8347923ar2.jpg

I apparently committed Grand Theft Bird right in front of the guards. :shifty: :lol:

I've been playing Metroid Prime: Hunters on my DS and Neverwinter Nights 2.

I gave WoW a shot, and it plays fine but I don't think i am willing to invest the time to get a good run at the game, I prefer to play with myself :wink:

mdw3935 said:

I love WoW. I have been playing it for about a 1 1/2 years. It will consume my time if I don't watch it, so I have to break away from it from time to time. I just started playing again after not playing at all during the summer. I'm at level 44 with one of my Horde characters.

I can't wait for the new expansion coming out soon. They have been getting all the servers ready for the expansion. Queue times aren't bad at all since they have added new servers. The time for all the battlegrounds have dropped too since the new realm crossover.

Don't worry, you are not the only WoW lover here, I'm one too. :wave:

Havent' played WoW in almost a year (been on City of Heroes), but i started playing it during open beta. The first time I saw it in game i said, "WOW!" Got hooked on the Horde side. I've left it with a 58 hunter, 60 warrior, 45 priest, 30 druid and couple other alts not worth mentioning; all horde. hehe

I've been out of the loop, but can you now do battlegrounds across servers?

daafish said:

wow, nice. My favorite battleground was always warsong gulch.
Yeah same. The honor is better in the higher level ones but something about Warsong keeps me coming back.

Maybe it's stealthing in cat form right next to the hunters cat ontop of the flag and brutaly mauling some undead rouge, maybe it's kiting people from the roof of the ally base, dunno which one.
But it's certainly one of those. :drool:

(Droods and hunters ftw)

Bug said:
Yeah same. The honor is better in the higher level ones but something about Warsong keeps me coming back.

Maybe it's stealthing in cat form right next to the hunters cat ontop of the flag and brutaly mauling some undead rouge, maybe it's kiting people from the roof of the ally base, dunno which one.
But it's certainly one of those. :drool:

(Droods and hunters ftw)

hehe nice. I used to piss people off when I played my priest (holy/disc even!). Fear and healing/shielding the flag carrier. Usually I would guard the flag.

My warrior pwned quite a few peeps. Disarmed rogues didn't know what to do. They went down like cheap whores :) After changes were made to improve hunters, they became a challenge! Just had to charge them and stay on their six. Circle strafing ftw!

I've gotta Priest I'll be leveling eventually.
I've never really messed with a class with fear enough to enjoy it, other than hunter but I don't use Scare Beast that much.
Really looking forward to AOE fearing people.. especially if it'll piss them off as much as it pisses me off.

Fear is living e-hell before that trinket, I hope to cash in on that. :macdevil:

I love Gears of War. It's so pretty all the blood splatter with the chainsaw.

I also love Madden. I just won the Superbowl with My Cowboys and now during the off-season I signed Bret Favre and Deion Branch.

I keep wanting to put this thread in the tech forum. :mad:

You guys...it would fit in really well there...:love:

Back
Top Bottom