Free photoshop Trials

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
does anyone no the best to try that isn`t catchy,cause there are alot out there and I don`t want something stupid thats gonna mess my stuff up?

Do you want Adobe PhotoShop specifically? I have both PhotoShop and FireWorks, but I use Google's Picasa2 everyday. It is legit and totally free (no trial needed). Also, it doesn't save over your files, you have to export them, so if you make changes to a photo and decide later on you don't like them, you still have the original. You can work on it for hours and hours and if you close the program, it saves the work you've done in Picasa's own files, but will not apply them to the photos until you've told it to. I like this a lot better than opening actual files in PhotoShop.

No prob! It takes a bit of time to get used to b/c it's different than other apps like PaintShop, PhotoShop, etc, but I really like it and am totally addicted. My boss first showed it to me and he's been a photographer for 35 years and is also addicted. It can't do anything weird like taking pieces of photos and putting them together, cutting out areas, etc. but for basic editing, it does everything and more!

It`s not working for me for some reason,it`s not showing my pictures...Is there any that`ll let you add a text to a photo,other things,you know,like take something from another pic and add it into that pic?
I`d really appreciate it.

Photoshop CS5 looks cool. Premiere CS5 requires a 64-bit OS unfortunately - might be time to upgrade my PC.

Back
Top Bottom