For those of you who own an Xbox 360 and have Xbox Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the 360 and planning to get the Live soon, I'll tell you what mine is when I get it!:wink:

When I get down to Austin in a couple weeks I'll probably set myself up an account. What are you playing?

I'm U2.

Yes, I'm most definitely bragging. :cool:

Humorously enough, some guy named "U2MOFO" randomly added me on Xbox Live a few months ago. Sweet irony.

u2popmofo said:
I'm U2.

Yes, I'm most definitely bragging. :cool:

Humorously enough, some guy named "U2MOFO" randomly added me on Xbox Live a few months ago. Sweet irony.

Damn! I wanted u2! What game are you guys talking about?

Cause i'm bout to get the Xbox Live for my 360!

Not sure you guys know, but you should have a "gamer profile" set up at Xbox.com if you have XBox Live. Here's mine:

http://live.xbox.com/member/U2

You can see what games I have (or have played at least) here. Would like to see your guys' too if you have the links. (it's also an easier way to add people to your friends list, hence why I'm asking for the links)

Last edited:
ooooooooooh U2popmofo I want to play against you in Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2.

I like to play sports games and First person Shooters.

Are you playing NCAA Football 07 at all? That's about the only thing I'm playing on 360, at least until Live 07 comes out.

Maybe Madden. I prefer college football in real life so I do in video games too.

Like i said im about to get one, can someone explain to me how you work it and how it works?

You buy a 360 plus a wireless router. There are cheap ones out there. Lynks works the best. (Microsoft has there own brand.)http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/connecttolive/xbox360/homenetworking/equipment.htm

Ok Now once you connect your router to the back of the xbox go to sign up for Xbox Live. There are 2 versions. Silver (Free, but no online play. Download stuff etc...) Gold let's you play online. It is 60 bucks a year or you can pay Something like 6 bucks a month if you want. Create a games tag ( your profile which will be linked to your Hotmail account). Thats about it I think.

You don't necessarily need a wireless router, there's just a network cable input on the back of the Xbox where you can plug whatever kind of high speed internet connection you have into it.

Back
Top Bottom