Firefox tweak, might be a stretch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone know of any add-on or tweak that would allow me to tell FireFox to always open links within certain domains in a new tab? I visit a few forums where links open in the same tab unless the user changes the target (which they never do). So, if I've written a long post and then clicked a link to reference something in my reply, it loads in that tab which essentially erases my post because when I go back it's gone. I know not all forums work this way but two of the ones I'm on the most do, for whatever reason when you browse away and back it has not cached what you typed. However I don't want ALL links to load externally in a new tab, for example when I'm clicking around in Facebook that would get annoying.

I don't want ALL links to load externally in a new tab either. So whenever i want to open a link in a new tab i use the middle mouse button. Or Apple(command) key + left click. That's all i know.

Hmm, so maybe I need to tweak my touchpad for that click... I don't really care how it works I just want it to be one click.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom