even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things have quickly taken a turn for the worse. It says my SIM card is "invalid." I can no longer send or receive texts or calls.

When I shut the phone off, I can send and receive them for about 90 seconds before it says it's invalid again. I've had the phone for four fucking days.

I was just at ATT store. There was a young woman in line, that just got a iPhone with a SIM card that failed. In my 4 years of iPhone I had one SIM card go bad. They replace them for free. Then it should be just fine.

Things have quickly taken a turn for the worse. It says my SIM card is "invalid." I can no longer send or receive texts or calls.

When I shut the phone off, I can send and receive them for about 90 seconds before it says it's invalid again. I've had the phone for four fucking days.

return it for a new one

jesus christ. my charger, which i just got last year for christmas is now not working. since i'm also using a plug convertor i don't know if it's that or the charger or what. but the first week and a half i was here, the charger was working fine with no problems. at least i'm somewhere with an apple store now, but geez.

Got the 4S. Posting from it now. I'm in love. :heart:

yay!:love::hyper:

I love my 4S too!:heart:

love the fact that I get 22 to over 24hrs on one charge! :hyper: everything about it is effortless. Easy as pie.. Got used to the virtual keyboard very easily however autocorrect can be annoying. Pictures are amazing with this phone. Siri is fun. Apps are easy to download (no more rebooting after each download/update). Haven't tried the video yet. I could go on and on.. After coming from a craptastic Blackberry this is heaven.. I won't ever go back..

STEVE-JOBS-ACTION-FIGURE.jpg

:angry: what did you hafta post that for?:panic:

:wink:

(why anyone would want that is beyond me; I'm as fangirly as could be but that doll, with it's freaky realistic face and even freakier articulated hands just creeps me out to no end . . . that it comes with 3 sets of hands doesn't help matters :uhoh: )

sucks butt

will probably sell a gazillion,
every senior is walking around asking 'siri' ; 'what's my name? where am i? where am i, now?'

I'm looking at possibly purchasing an iMac on the weekend. I know there is probably a new one coming out within the next 6 months, that doesn't really bother me much. I just need a computer that's going to be good, the last few laptops I have purcahsed have been little cheapos that do a good job for about 12 months, but then thats about all they are good for.

I'd love to get a 27inch one, but its not necessary. Really its only going to be used for word processing, downloading torrents/newsgroups and the occasional stream of a hockey game, and a few TV Show watchings. So I'm thinking either the 27inch 2.7Ghz machine or the 21.5 inch 2.7ghz....thoughts? Will either of those suit me?

I'll probably wait until 4, not enough of a step up from 2 for me to change it out.

i don't even have an iPhone (or any kind of smart phone), so it would be ridiculous if I replaced my 2 for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom