even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Magic Trackpad about two weeks ago. And I have to say that after using Trackpad it's kinda hard to use a mouse again. I forgot how to use a mouse really quickly. Today I took a mouse and thought: "How did I use it before?". And by the way you can lay your palm on a Trackpad just like on a mouse, it won't produce any gestures. I just thought it would be impossible to lay a palm on it, but it is possible, you can lay a palm and move only your fingers. So I'm really satisfied. It is better than I expected. And I can use it even for simple things in Photoshop. I edit my photos easily. Sometimes it's even more comfortable, I can make a click and then with my finger "clean" a picture with a eraser for example.

Apple TV has been a fun little side project the last few years, but it'll finally be good to see it make a foray into the mainstream. I read they might rebrand it iTV and let it access your iOS applications library.

I am almost certain that's the true reason the Magic Trackpad is out there; for controlling your iTV from the couch.

That magic trackpad is pretty cool. You know now that I think about it, If I buy the new ipod touch, why should I upgrade to a new smartphone if I have an ipod touch? Although this raises an additional question, why not just switch providers and get the damn iphone? I pay $69/mth for the data plan for my blackberry. What is the monthly plan with AT&T for the iphone?

450 $39.99 Includes 5000 View Details
900 $59.99 View Details .
Unlimited $69.99 View Details

Those prices do not include unlimted text or data. ATT capped the amount of data usage to 2gb for 25.00 or 15.00 for 250 mb

I am more excited about this then the set list parties! : dork:

Lol... the live stream is now reminding me of some of the 1000 Mikes broadcasts with all the distortion.

yay the new shuffle. I have the 2nd gen and it is dying on me, which is why I wanted a new ipod. *adds all the ipods to shopping cart*

I want it all! :scream:

I know, I want that shuffle for the adorable packaging. And that Nano looks awesome.

ss_48.png

i love my iphone, i love my iphone, i love my iphone, i love my iphone, i love my iphone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom