even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Dray, no but I asked for a case of beer and the door bell rang and there was a case of Corona with a chick in a white bikini by the door.

Carlos you should go test out the Droid X, Incredible or Samsungs new Android phone and see what you think. Double Twist which is like itunes allows you to add itunes content like music, I think movies on to any android deivice.

I hope Apple has a solution tomorrow like giving out free bumpers to those who bought the iphone 4, other wise this could be a major blow in credibility for apple.

Here's the problem;

I think I said this before, but anyways.

I have a Sprint plan with 750 minutes a month and unlimited texting and messaging...basic internet services, no data plan...for $15/month.

I can not get a different phone or upgrade it without getting a much higher plan (Prob $90)

wow, the Mac boards are going crazy with the press conference right now:crack:
they want to kill Steve Jobs

They are lucky he even made an iphone for those BASTARDS!
LEAVE STEVE ALONE!

/guy who made the britney video'd

i don't think it's very attractive and it doesn't look like it would help if the phone fell out of your hand or out of your pocket and landed on the street or sidewalk

Maybe it's human nature -- when you're doing well, people want to tear you down. I see it happening with Google, people trying to tear them down. And I don't understand it... what would you prefer? That we were a korean company, that we were here in America leading the world with these products... maybe it's just that people want to get eyeballs on their sites. We've been around for 34 years... haven't we earned the credibility and the trust of the press? I think we have that from our users. I didn't see it exhibited by some of the press as this was blown so far out of proportion. I'm not saying we didn't make a mistake -- we didn't know that it would have these issues, we didn't know we were putting a bull's eye on the phone... but this has been so overblown.

-Steve Jobs.

I completely agree

steve_jobs_3.jpg
3598738604_df6d771c3a.jpg

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Radiohead:...4.0.2.90,std_76ba35d318784817a36f05c4c107e52b

gizmodo led the charge against apple because apple got mad over gizmodo posting the phone.

the percentage of people going bonkers on the internet over the phone is similar to the people who go bonkers here over any piece of u2 news.

the phone is fine.

Steve baby . . . I love ya but you rubbed some noses way out of joint over this one :sigh: . . . and whilst I agree that unfortunately people love to tear down tall poppies, I'm not entirely sure that pointing the finger at everybody else was the smartest thing to do . . . and yes, I do understand that every phone has problems and he was merely trying to highlight that but I'm still not convinced it was the best way to go . . . just my :twocents: :)

Blackberry rejects Apple's signal loss claim

and deep . . . those photos made me a little sad

omfg, apple's website is pissing me off right now. for two days now i've been trying to log onto my store account and i keep getting a generic server is busy error. yes, i'm sure there's oodles of people trying to buy imacs right this second. every freaking part of their site loads fine until i click account. :grumpy: :rant:

I will switch to Verizon if they eventually have service for the iphone. I was in a coastal city today and the reception was complete shit and/or none.

so i'm thinking about buying the iphone 3gs tomorrow, on a plan. but should i wait for the 4g, which comes out in like 2 weeks? i don't really see the point, as from what i've read the only additional feature really is video calling. and i would have absolutely no use for that, not to mention i would be lucky to have 2 friends with an 4g who would use it for video calling.

so i think i'll just get the 3g? what about battery? i don't care if i have to charge it every night, so long as it won't die on me during the day and/or at a club on a Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom