even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i read that magazine! :grumpy:

well, at least this confirms the myth that i really am a grumpy old woman. :wink:

:giggle:

I have an online subscription! It pays for itself with good info all the time!

:rant:

Oops, my dentures came loose shouting at my computer.

:lol:

:shifty: careful they don't caught in that flowing blonde mullet of yours :wink:

I'm returning my iPhone 4 on Sunday.

The bumper does not fix the issue and dropping a call with full bars while on the phone with my insurance company finally put me through the roof.

I'm returning it on Sunday and getting the Samsung Captivate.

But wouldnt it be considered the 4th generation? Original iphone (first), iphone 3g (second), iphone 3gs (third), etc...

Well, I ate my own words and went out and bought one after trying it last night.
I love it.
FaceTime is such a cool experience and the retina display is incredible.

Partly. After the upgrade, my battery started lasting only about 4 hours (of usage) and the phone performance was ridiculously slow. I couldn't downgrade back to 3.1.2; it was time to upgrade.

The other reason is that upgrading to another iPhone was the only way I could get a new phone and keep my unlimited data plan. I use well over 2GB of data per month since I listen to online radio all day at work. If I upgraded to an Android phone, I would not be able to keep my unlimited data plan.

I'm returning my iPhone 4 on Sunday.

The bumper does not fix the issue and dropping a call with full bars while on the phone with my insurance company finally put me through the roof.

I'm returning it on Sunday and getting the Samsung Captivate.

wow

It appears as though Apple will be holding a press conference this Friday, June 16th, at 10AM Pacific Time to finally — officially – address the iPhone 4 antenna circus issue. Invites were sent out this evening to media outlets around the country. What do you think Apple is going to say?

I guess Apple has solved the problem of time travel.

Perhaps those calls are not dropped but just time jumping?

**cough Android**

The captivate by Samsung looks great. They did some bench mark tests at Android Central an the processor and graphics chip are amazing.

30 bucks since im on a family plan lol, but if I was not on the family plan about 80.00 bucks for 450 anytime minutes, unlimited night and weekend and to any cell phone in the US (any carrier) unlimited Data/email/text/mms. I am on Sprint and have the Evo 4G

I know this is an Apple thread but I am telling you there are so many alternatives out there that people should look past the iphone. The Iphone is a great phone and yes it did help push the new generation of cell phones, and Google is now carrying that torch to help expand the technology.

It's all good talking about the competitor of the iPhone, no worries..at least by my part.

Yeah, most of the people I know that own the Droid, like it better than the iPhone and they own the Apple before

RR each carrier has their own set price on phone/data. ATT and Verizon are usually higher. Sprint has a really good service plan and t-mobile is quite good. So yes if you went ATT or Verizon your bill would be a little over 100 dollars or you can have that set price of 80 bucks from Sprint. Samsung is releasing the Galaxy S AKA "Capitvate,Epic...... on each carrier. It has a 4 inch Screen it can also shoot HD video and has a 1ghz processor.

Carlos you should go test out the Droid X, Incredible or Samsungs new Android phone and see what you think. Double Twist which is like itunes allows you to add itunes content like music, I think movies on to any android deivice.

I hope Apple has a solution tomorrow like giving out free bumpers to those who bought the iphone 4, other wise this could be a major blow in credibility for apple.

Carlos you should go test out the Droid X, Incredible or Samsungs new Android phone and see what you think. Double Twist which is like itunes allows you to add itunes content like music, I think movies on to any android deivice.

I hope Apple has a solution tomorrow like giving out free bumpers to those who bought the iphone 4, other wise this could be a major blow in credibility for apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom