even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My state IS worthless, but anyway...

I tried to order one online and change the shipping address since it needs to be signed for and I wouldn't be at home at the time of delivery. Nothing doing. They have some of the most irritating online checkout process ever. There's a gray non-link for edit shipping on the checkout page. Thanks a lot.

I had to go through my account (which meant losing the gift card info I had entered) and change it. And then it would still say the original address. I repeated the process three times, tried clicking the live help (where I got an estimate of 25 seconds), waited about 5 minutes and gave up.

Something out there really doesn't want me to have this damn phone. :mad:

How do I get Photo booth back on our Mac? Got it on the Wednesday and by sSaturday I managed to delete Safari, imovie, iphoto and photo booth by deleting all the history. On Monday I managed to restore Safari, imovie and iphoto by using the Reinstall and install discs. But the photo booth icon still shows with a question mark

10oll51.jpg

My 4S has arrived!

tumblr_lux6i2fhSx1qfyufho1_500.png

:lol:

promise that is the last one :angel:

< so walked into ye ole phone store yesterday and walked out with my shiny new iPhone 4S :love:

and, I am easily pleased but I could vomit love hearts over how stupidly simple it was to transfer all my "stuff" onto the new phone :heart:

White, but that's because I print out custom designs on paper, tape it on the back and put a clear case over it. Or at least I did for my 3GS. I haven't found a suitable clear cover for the 4S yet, so it's nekkid.

Black actually enhances the vibrancy of the screen to your eye. When I go for my iPad2, it will be in black. :up:

White, but that's because I print out custom designs on paper, tape it on the back and put a clear case over it. Or at least I did for my 3GS. I haven't found a suitable clear cover for the 4S yet, so it's nekkid.

Black actually enhances the vibrancy of the screen to your eye. When I go for my iPad2, it will be in black. :up:

oooh nice . . . :camera: of those custom designs would be fabbity!

I don't know why they make the iPad in white. :shrug:

yup . . . never really got the whole white thing :shrug:

< and, um, I :heart: my new phone ~ was momentarily blinded by the loveliness of the :shifty: nokia n9 :shifty: but after playing with the hublets the last few days, I'm back . . . apple all the way baby :rockon: :wink:

Well not really custom in as much as "pulled off the internet" :wink:

I have had an NES controller, the Ninja Turtles, the Ghostbusters logo, the Tron Legacy movie poster (although I think I may have made one up on my own from photoshop, but using existing posters already), the final HP movie poster and my last one was the arecibo message. See the link cause it's too big to post:
http://www.astrosociety.org/pubs/mercury/9902/images/photo8.gif

I had the arecibo one for aaages, simply because I really enjoyed geeking out and explaining the symbols to confused peoples. (Which, within the first 30 seconds or so they'd say, "okay whatever. too much.")

I just got the iPhone 4S, which is my second Apple product ever. I got an iPod Classic about five years ago (still have it, though I've got too much music to fit on it).

I barely look up from mine now. Always fucking checking facebook, interference, twitter, messages and footy/cricket scores.

I hate that shit, but I catch myself doing it all the time. I don't want to be one of them

just got myself an ipad2 :reject:

I will be selling a bunch of electronics online today though, so I might just break even. :D

God no! (Although I did go out Black Fridaying until about 3 am last night, but it was more out of curiosity/documentary purposes than making purchases. I really don't know how people can stand in line for 3 hours just to save $100 on a TV or sommat. :crack:)

I bought it online. I should be getting it on Tuesday. I can wait. :wink:

I just got the iPhone 4S, which is my second Apple product ever. I got an iPod Classic about five years ago (still have it, though I've got too much music to fit on it).
What are your thoughts on it so far?

Well, it's a limited sampling, and when I go back to school from break I'll have a better feel, but I already really enjoy not feeling disconnected simply because I have been away from the computer for an afternoon. That's just with Facebook and Twitter apps. It's really exactly what I was looking for. Once I get more apps, I may enjoy it even more.

I cannot compare it to any older versions of the iPhone since I never had them. But I'm really surprised by the ease of use. I have no experience with apps or anything, but pretty much everything is self-explanatory and easy.

The only problem I have is the fact that not all websites are made for mobile phones, like my school's email program for example. I have been reluctant to commit to forwarding emails to programs like Gmail, but I may do that now since Gmail is simple to use on the phone.

Also, the app for this site is nice and simple to use. I will try my best to not abuse it, though. I already kill enough time on this site will procrastinating studies. No need while out doing things.

Garageband on iPad :drool:

Is there a quick option to export all the audio to separate wave files? I think the interface looks amazing, but I don't want to get locked into editing on the app or the desktop version of GarageBand (I like the big boy editing suites like Live).

Good for a bit of jamming, not much else. Although I might get the iRig adapter and hook up a guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom