even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AT&T

It sucks when I'm at football games or concerts.

If there are words with friends players in this thread, my name there is DRay9911 :)

martha said:
Verizon, baby. I held out.

good job!

Before the show Saturday, you could tell who had Verizon...they were able to use their phone.

iPad 3G + camera connector kit = no laptop during traveling this tour. :drool:
I can fit an extra pair of shoes in my carry-on now.... :D

Now I just may need to buy the keyboard for iPad because I hate typing on that thing... not to mention I don't know how to move my cursor back since there is no back arrow. :angry:

coffee_spray.gif

I hope you had your antiseptic wipes handy :shifty: :laugh:

New stuff? iCloud . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/06/06/apple.wwdc/index.html

^ stole that from missvelvetdress on fb . . . curious ~ how is this any different from mobileme? it's the same principal right?

I'll get Lion, but seeing what iOS5 is, it's nothing more than Apple Catching up to Android and copying them.

i checked my voicemail, hung up, clicked the button on top, put my phone in my pocket and now it won't turn on :scream: somebody help me

ahh, the internet :) simply typed "iphone 4 wont turn on" into google and came across "hold top button and menu button together for 10 seconds" and it's alive again!

what a horrible 30 minutes that was.

That was an overstatement. I haven't tested out the new interface or anything yet. All of the reports I've read state that it's more of a souped-up iMovie than a build on FCP. It's not even backwards compatible with FCP files, but is with iMovie projects. The fuck?

^ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd? Verdict?

<-- after much resistance am now seriously considering caving; borrowed a colleagues for a few days not so long ago just to play and I was more impressed than I thought I would be . . . :hmm:

That was an overstatement. I haven't tested out the new interface or anything yet. All of the reports I've read state that it's more of a souped-up iMovie than a build on FCP. It's not even backwards compatible with FCP files, but is with iMovie projects. The fuck?

That's disappointing. Especially the non-backwards compatibility.

Yep, it's as frustrating as I had thought. If there was a way to access to "classic" interface and re-integrate the more professional/complex functions from FCP 7 back into it, it'd be stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom