DVD to MP3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
I want to make a CD of ZooTV: Live from Sydney. How can I rip the audio from ZooTV to put into iTunes MP3 form?

1.Download 'DVD Decrypter' form http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip - the link is in the second line of text below the title banner.

2.Open 'DVD Decrypter' and insert your DVD into your DVD drive.

3.In 'DVD Decrypter', go to the 'Mode' menu and click 'IFO'.

4.Go to the 'Tools' menu and click 'Settings'.

5.In the 'Settings' window, click the 'IFO Mode' tab.

6.You will see a drop-down box with 'File Splitting' next to it. If you're extracting audio from a DVD, chances are you'll want to divide it by chapter(a scene from the scene select menu on a DVD), so select 'By Chapter' from that drop-down box. Click 'OK'.

7.In the main window, you'll see two tabs on the right side: 'Input' and 'Stream Processing'. Click on the 'Stream Processing' tab. You will see a checkbox with 'Enable Stream Processing' next to it. Check the checkbox.

8.In the subwindow just below, you will see a list of 'tracks'. There may be more than one audio 'track', but there will hardly EVER be more than one video 'track'. UNCHECK the checkbox next to the video track. That's all you have to do here. Now, click the 'Input' tab.

9.In the subwindow under the 'Input' tab, you will see several volumes. Generally, there will be a volume from the main feature of a DVD(the film/concert), and a volume for bonus features. Sometimes the bonus features will take more than one volume. Each volume you see will have a +/- thing next to it so that you can see all the chapters(scenes or songs) within the chosen volume. At this point, you have to select which chapters(scenes or songs) you want to extract audio from. They are ONLY labled by number in DVD Decrypter, so you may have to fire up a DVD application or look inside the DVD's case to match a number to scene/song. Select as many scenes/songs as you want(there will be a checkbox next to every single chapter - simply check the checkboxes next to the chapters you want).

10.When you have everything, selected, click the big button on the bottom left-hand corner(the DVD-arrow-Hard Drive graphic). 'DVD Decrypter' will extract the audio from your DVD now....but in .VOB format, the native format of DVD media. So what now?

11.Download an IPod video converter - doesn't really matter which one as long as it works. I recommend 'Videora IPod Converter' - http://www.videora.com/en-us/Conver...od/download.php .

12.Use the IPod video converter of your choice to convert all of your extracted .VOB files to .mp4 files.

13.Import the converted .mp4 files into ITunes.

14.Now, select all of your imported .mp4 files in ITunes, right-click on them, and convert them to AAC.

15.When that's finished, delete all the .vob and .mp4 files - the AAC(. m 4 a) files are the finished product.

16.Add whatever info you want to your files in ITunes.

does anyone know how to get some videos from a DVD into iPod?
i already have an iPod video converter, Jodix Video converter. for example i'd like to get the scene of "Desire" from the Slane DVD. how do i get that out of the DVD so that i can convert it?

thanks!

Could someone maybe do it for me because my computer's been acting funny with downloading software lately.

Real funny.

I kinda have a similar question. A while back I downloaded the first or second version of ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper and was given several registration codes so I could use it. I accidently got rid of that program and once I downloaded the latest version of the Audio Ripper, the registration codes wont work with it. I've serached over and over again to find the original program that I downloaded however can't find it anywhere and therefore I am not able to rip any audio. If someone has the first or second version of ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper could they please send me it or a link to get it...I still have the registration codes but like I said they dont work with the new version...I'm pretty sure it was the first version they worked with.

If anyone can help that would be sooo great!

Thanks!!!

tonyhotland said:
does anyone know how to get some videos from a DVD into iPod?
i already have an iPod video converter, Jodix Video converter. for example i'd like to get the scene of "Desire" from the Slane DVD. how do i get that out of the DVD so that i can convert it?

thanks!

if you download 'DVD Decrypter' and 'Videora iPod Converter' (google them, they're both freeware) and tell me when you've done that i'll list you the settings I use to get the best quality on the ipod screen + smallest memory usage

Back
Top Bottom