digital camera from ebay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just wondering if anybody has bought at digital camera from ebay? I'm looking to get the canon powershot s3 and all I see is listings for bundles that include the camera with some extra stuff - memory card, case, etc. Has anyone bought any camera bundle like this from there? It's a good deal, but it also seems a little sketchy as to why it's so cheap. Should I just by the camera from best buy and get all the extras myself? Any advice is appreciated!

Can you post the listing?

I like to purchase warranties for my cameras and computers (nothing else) because I use them both everyday and they both travel with me a lot, so I don't use eBay for these things.

Good pick for a camera though!

I bought a camera from eBay with some items bundled with it. It came with a battery charger, batteries, card reader, 256MB card and a small tripod. It did save me money buying it that way.

I think I'm going to get the camera via amazon, while ebay has some good deals and the sellers have good feedback, I don't like the idea of possibly buying a camera from a greymarket place. I'd rather deal with amazon if something goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom