Copying Dvd's to computer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet92

War Child
look i know this is a dumb question because its probably already been a thread like this but anyway....

can anyone reccomend a program to simply copy a dvd on my computer so i can play it whenever i want??

and if there is a thread like this can they please direct me to the thread

thank you all

pat.

I was just about to post a thread asking the same thing, and how do I copy a dvd onto my computer so I can for example get clips then into windows movie maker? I have been google-ing it for ages but nothing seems to tell you how to do it :shrug:

save the files on your pc
get a converting program (I use SUPER, google it)
convert the VOB files to avi/mpeg/whatever
done

First of all you have to rip the entire DVD content into your hard drive, to make this are tools, freeware programs such DVD Decrypter
DVD Decrypter

The once the DVD content files are in your hard disk can play them with PowerDVD or any other DVD player for PC.

I downloaded a show from u2torrent and am in need of video decoder upgrade it said. I have windows xp, media player 10 and intervideo decoder.

My questions are:
1. Should I purchase Intervideo DVD xpack OR MP3 +DVD xpack?

2. Will that enable me to view my u2 download?
3. Will I view it with winzip?
4. How should the files be named, .what ?

thanks for any info, cuz i am trying to walk myself thru the deep muck of info and i am stuck!!

:confused: :yell: :bow:

if youre going to burn the torrent to a dvd I recommend getting MagicISO ..i got it torrents and a crack..it burns great..but as for the other questions i donno

my advice is do NOT buy ANY converter..... there are plenty for free! I use SUPER to convert files to either avi or mpeg, standard settings...

Back
Top Bottom