Converting video to watch on ipod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
:help:
I have a concert dvd (bootleg) that I would like to be able to watch on my ipod..........how do I do this? File is in Mpeg right now.
Recommendations on freeware? Anything?
Thanks

Get a converting program that first, encodes and converts the dvd (VOB) into something more common like avi, then convert that to mp4. Just google and you'll find converting programs :)

Can you import it to iTunes and then right click - convert to iPod?

That doesn't work very well... at least the last time I tried it.

I'd try using Videora. It's free and probably the most reliable iPod conversion software I used on a PC.

i use handbrake. it's got a setting on it for videos to be created in the ipod format. it works for me and i know they have both a mac and pc version, though i've only used the mac version.

i use handbrake. it's got a setting on it for videos to be created in the ipod format. it works for me and i know they have both a mac and pc version, though i've only used the mac version.

I forgot about the PC version, and it works well.

I'd try using Videora. It's free and probably the most reliable iPod conversion software I used on a PC.

I have Bruce on my ipod :hyper: thanks to Videora. Thank you LMP :)
I tried to go Handbrake but I have an older computer and the not enough RAM message kept popping up.
Thank you for the tips one and all :up:

Having lunch with Bruce was priceless.

I have Bruce on my ipod :hyper: thanks to Videora. Thank you LMP :)
I tried to go Handbrake but I have an older computer and the not enough RAM message kept popping up.
Thank you for the tips one and all :up:

Having lunch with Bruce was priceless.

Glad I could help.

EXTREMELY easy :) If I can figure it out, anyone can
I would recommend it :yes:
I just got done DL-ing youtube videos for the ipod...........Bruce Harley Fest *call me obsessed*
Videora :heart:

Back
Top Bottom