Converting AVI to MPEG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maycocksean

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I've noticed that my digital camera video files will no longer upload to Youtube. I don't know if they've changed their format requirements (they say they prefer MPEG files) or what. I'm thinking if I can convert my AVI files to MPEGs I'll be able to upload.

Does anyone know how to do this? Any free online software or anything?

Thanks!

I confess I did that, but I wasn't sure which one to use. :reject: I figured someone here might be able to make a recommendation.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I appreciate you being kind enough to abet my laziness! :reject: :)

don't want to start a new thread so am gonna tack my embarrassing question on to the end of this thread and hope someone takes pity . . .

I've downloaded a whole heap of files on to my husbands work computer (naughty I know, but ours is in the shop) and now I wanna get rid of them and clean up his computer for him a little bit . . . I've copied the folder full of all the bells and whistles onto a flash drive/thumb drive/usb thingy . . . if i delete the original files off my husbands computer I can still access the files as long as I plug the usb in right . . .I know, but I have huge anxiety about losing all this stuff :reject: x infinity

:)

If you copy files from a computer to a USB drive, the files will be on the USB drive no matter what you do to the originals still on the computer. :) :up:

Back
Top Bottom