Chrome - anyone ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard about this! Geez, how many browsers do we need? I installed Safari and haven't even tried that one yet! lol.

google chrome beta

google released a beta version of their new browser. it's really nice and sleek and incredibly fast.

i've been using it for a while now, it's pretty awesome.

Since some of you opened my eyes to the fact there's a whole wide world out there (eg Firefox)....I too am now using Chrome...me likey so far :yes:

Yet another reason why macs suck! :down:

:uhoh: :lol:

:madwife:

Zoots =
ban.gif

:wink: :tongue:

Anyway, Google says they're working on Mac and Linux versions. I hope it's soon, I don't like Safari and I've heard Chrome is much faster than Firefox.

^ I'm wanting a review there pal, your opinion is respected! :up:

I like Firefox, and I hate IE. Where will I be on Chrome? I'm worried about Google. I feel like they know everything about me. Everything. :lol:

I downloaded Chrome and I really like the layout of it. One thing that's been happening to me though is that it will randomly slow down at times and just a little bit ago after a few minutes of use my system crashed. Has anyone else had this happen while using it?

The web developer tools available in Firefox are too valuable for me to switch right now. Besides, it's not available for my OS yet, so I'd have to run it in an emulator, which is a PITA.

I'll wait til it's in the repositories before I try it.

Back
Top Bottom