Blackberry or Sidekick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blackberries only are good for a few days, so if you don't eat them right quick, they got soggy and nasty and attract bugs. However, if you get a nice ripe batch, it's some good eats.

Sidekicks usually tend to get into more than trouble than they're worth. However, my life has been saved from impending doom by my sidekick more than once. Like the time Dr. Lemonseed tried to choke me - my trusty sidekick did step it up and bail me out. And I can't forget the time I was chained up and held over a volcano about to erupt and my sidekick flew in on a glider and set me free...of course he then crashed into the jungle. And there are all sorts of nasty bugs and spiders and shit in the jungle. Ugh...I hate spiders. And jungles.

Sooooo, I'd go with the blackberry. No jungles, no spiders. And you don't have to do their laundry or sit up with them all night when they cry. :up:

My Dad has a Blackberry. It is a piece of shit. Can't stand them. It was cool for the first two seconds, then I hated them. The wheel is frustrating, and there's no camera either. No idea what a Sidekick is.

My friend, however, just imported an iphone from America off ebay.

My God :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Blackberries only are good for a few days, so if you don't eat them right quick, they got soggy and nasty and attract bugs. However, if you get a nice ripe batch, it's some good eats.

Sidekicks usually tend to get into more than trouble than they're worth. However, my life has been saved from impending doom by my sidekick more than once. Like the time Dr. Lemonseed tried to choke me - my trusty sidekick did step it up and bail me out. And I can't forget the time I was chained up and held over a volcano about to erupt and my sidekick flew in on a glider and set me free...of course he then crashed into the jungle. And there are all sorts of nasty bugs and spiders and shit in the jungle. Ugh...I hate spiders. And jungles.

Sooooo, I'd go with the blackberry. No jungles, no spiders. And you don't have to do their laundry or sit up with them all night when they cry. :up:

I love you.

i have a blackberry pearl. i love it to death. it does have a camera and it's a bit smaller than traditional blackberries, which is good imo. battery life is good, too. i have t-mobile and they have five different colours available: black, white, a champagne gold, navy blue, and red (which is what i have).

the sidekicks, i've heard aren't good. they're pretty flimsy. the problems the sidekick 2 had, it seems they didn't address/fix in the sidekick 3. i've no idea about the sidekick id though, i know someone who has one but she's only had it for less than a month.

either one is expensive obviously, but then you've got the data plans. my cell phone bill jumped from $75 to $90 when i bought my blackberry cuz of the unlimited web/e-mail add on. and believe me, i do use it a lot :drool: it's optional though, and there's cheaper plans where you just get unlimited e-mail; again this is for t-mobile.

for the sidekick, i remember a couple years ago the data plan for them was mandatory, you had to have it to use the sidekick. i'm not sure if it still is, but it might be something else to consider if you don't want to have a $75-100 phone bill every month.

for the record, for anyone balking over the price of my bill, i don't have that many minutes on my plan, just 600. i don't even use that many. but it's all the add-ons that get me: unlimited mobile-to-mobile, the unlimited data plan, caller tunes, unlimited text messaging, all those are about $25 extra. so my bill isn't bad when you look at it like that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom