Best Head/Ear Phones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I prefer in-the-ear headphones, personally. I like them because they isolate sound and are easily portable. Probably the best quality are the big stereo-like over the ear headphones, but there are some good earbuds these days. I use these
they're relatively cheap (around $40) and they have pretty good bass

I have those. Great sound, but the cord length is too short, the extension makes it too long, and I don't like that the left ear cord is so short ... it tends to get pulled out by any sudden movements.

I'm looking to get a different pair of in-ear headphones just for that reason. Great sound, annoying physical attributes.

:(

Justin, what do you think about them? Is the cord a reasonable length? Is there anything you don't like about the sound or design?

I've seen that one mentioned on the net as a good pair, along with the Bose. Looks like the price is somewhat similar.

I'm also looking at the Shure e2c's. I'll probably pick them up after christmas (if someone is nice enough to give me some christmas cash!). I wouldn't mind some of the over-the-ear ones in the Sennheiser thread, but I think the in-ear ones would be more versatile.

My brother-in-law has the Shure e2c's and he's in love with them. He's actually bought a second pair for himself to keep at work.

The Shure E2C's are awesome. The length is decent. You also get a carrying case and different ear buds to see which is more comfortable. Plus you dont need to turn the volume up to loud as 98% of the noise will be blocked out. when the music is playing.

The only flaw is the bass. I want a little more base, but from what I have listend to from the beatles to 2pac the base is pretty decent.

I had the Bang and Olfusen ones. great headphones. Cord to long. So long that it caught in the door and ripped my cord now I have to send it in for repair.

Back
Top Bottom