AT&T U-Verse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I'm thinking about switching from Time Warner Cable to U-Verse. does anyone have it? thoughts? worth the switch?

Ummm....the AT&T technical people could never hook it up correctly. Five different people, same results....nothing. I think that says enough.

thanks. i've actually gone ahead and ordered it. i have also heard that there are some challenges when it comes to installation, but i realize that every situation is unique. we'll see how it goes for me!

I have it. I love having channels that I didn't even know existed. My only complaint is that unlike other cable programs, you can't really watch any missed shows from the basic channels without having to pay. Also, there isn't the option for free movies. A problem that I had when I had more roommates was that there can only be a few of the boxes on at one time. If another comes on while you're watching TV, it interrupts your program. I think the best way to avoid that is to get into the habit of turning off the boxes when not in use (sometimes my roommates would just leave them on and turn off the tv.)

Back
Top Bottom