Are U2 people Mac People?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wp416

Babyface
I am. :)

I use the Windoze at the Workplace. I write software for Windows.
I know the platform well. But I hate it. No way am I using that crap at home though. I still have a PC laptop, for emergency use only.

Any other programmers out there? I'm professional software developer.

For sure Bono is a Mac guy; with lyrics like "Force quit and move to trash". On windows it's "End task", and "move to the Recycle Bin". :)

Warren

Last edited:
I bought my first Mac a few months back, I'm very pleased with it.

I have nothing else to say.

but i want to become bono when he was cool. tell me, what beer should i drink for that?
i know just the one...
deadhorse.gif

For sure Bono is a Mac guy; with lyrics like "Force quit and move to trash". On windows it's "End task", and "move to the Recycle Bin". :)

Warren

Odd that you as a techie use the same hardware as a non-techie (Bono). ;).
I'm a PC person.

I use both. At work I have a big new iMac and an enhanced Dell PC (Windows XP Pro SP3). Most of my work stuff can only run on a PC (our call logging software, databases, Novell Console One and other Novell controls....), but I prefer the Mac and use it for all e-mail, anything web-based, any other projects I'm doing in Office or Adobe Creative Suite. My Mac and my PC monitor sit side-by-side and then I use this program called Synergy so I only need one set of peripherals without a KVM switch (I use the Mac keyboard and the PC mouse). My personal computer is a Vista laptop. I'm not really a power-user despite working in IT so I don't need to spend over $1000 on my laptop. I'd love a Mac at home too but can't justify the cost when I'd actually have less functionality.

Back
Top Bottom