Anyone got a Nintendo DS or any friend codes to share? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2007, 05:53 AM   #16
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 08:09 AM
I can't say I got that.... I sorta still remember yellow, silver and emerald by heart.... as in, lemme play it, within a day I can finish it XD

ok where are you then

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #17
New Yorker

Im in the galactic HQ right now, getting lost.

You're right about people on the GTS being dumb though, I got a chimchar and turtwig for some really crappy pokemon!

Old 12-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #18
Galeonbroad

Nice job!
You started with Piplup too?
just make sure you battle everyone, and talk to them, usually if you're a bit lost they'll say something that makes you go to the right place...
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 12-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #19
New Yorker

Finished the HQ, looking for the guy in some mountain now.

Thats the only problem with new pokemon in the games, I have no idea what they do, and can never remember them. Im fine with the first 151, but the rest go over my head completely. Im usually like "I caught a whatnow?!"
Old 12-14-2007, 07:31 AM   #20
Galeonbroad

I had that too with all the new ones of this gen... cause I wasn't planning on buying the game I didn't read up on any of the new pokemon and such, so I didn't have a clue about that or the new attacks...
if you're too confused, go to www.serebii.net they have great pages with info on the pokemon and the attacks...
also gamefaqs can help out when you're stuck...
I think you're gonna find the leader of team galactic now and go get your legendary! you gotta go to what was the down name again.. I think enter the cave from oreburgh... but be sure to have a pokemon with rock climb, and I think strength too...

there are shitloads of trainers there, but that's a good training.... they all fail to Empoleon since most are rock and such.. but be sure to have one with fly so you can go to the pokemon centre when needed... or take enough pp/hp recovery items and repels
Old 12-14-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
New Yorker

Got my Palkia. Off to the league, I think.

Do you go anywhere after the league? Johto and that?
Old 12-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #22
Galeonbroad

not johto sadly, but you can go to the island up right of the map.... it has the battle tower and lots of wild kanto pokemon! also a house that makes it able to trade pokemon from GTS with other languages
Old 12-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #23
New Yorker

How do you mean other languages? Cos Ive searched on the GTS and it showed up things like Japanese trades.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:41 AM   #24
Galeonbroad

yea, that kinda stuff but for people who have japanese game cartridges or italian or french or german ones (not me) and play D/P in english, they can't load their pokemon from ruby/sapphire/emerald/firered/leafgreen to this cartridge, but after visiting that house they can import foreign pokémon...
Old 12-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #25
New Yorker

GAH! Stupid elite four! I nearly beat them, got to the champion but had no revives and 1 pokemon left.

training pokemon is SO INCREDABLY BORING. Ive just been going up and down that water bit to the E4 place as the pokemon are Lv40 ish. Tsk.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:27 PM   #26
Galeonbroad

yea it's boring, I know!
I already stopped playing Diamond cause I was bored... I got Mario bros DS today so I'll start that..
Old 12-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #27
New Yorker

Yays. My brothers got Mario 64DS but its a git to play with DS controls.

You dont have Theme Park or Sim City on the DS do you? I got them for my brother for christmas, and was wondering if they were any good. (bit late either way, but still). I know Theme Park is good, if its the same version as the Sega ones Ive got. Never played SC though...
Old 12-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #28
Galeonbroad

Nope don't have either...
Mario Bros DS is prety cool, but it SUCKS you can't save when you want (only after half the world or finishing castles) and the controls are a bit bad.. you slip a lot...
but the game is awesome I recognize LOTS of old skool mario stuff!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:57 AM   #29
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Galeongirl

Mario Bros DS is prety cool, but it SUCKS you can't save when you want (only after half the world or finishing castles)
That was the worst thing about it. I was so glad when I beat the final castle in World 8 because then I could save whenever I wanted.

However, you do get the option to save when you spend star coins to go into a mushroom house, so that is helpful if you want to save when you aren't at a save point. I did that a lot.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Bonochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:25 PM   #30
Galeonbroad

yea I just found that out! so if I beat the final castle I can save whenever I want???? that's good news!!

I'm currently... at world 3...