Anyone got a Nintendo DS or any friend codes to share?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
Got a DS for my birthday, was wondering if anyone wants to share friend codes, as so far I have about...2. :p

Sonic Rush Adventure

489 740 203 036

Pokemon Pearl

4081 3644 3882

I think I have one for Mario 64 DS, but I cant remember.

oohhhh never seen this thread before!

pokemon pearl! :rockon:

I have diamond :p wanna battle?

I'\m 3308 2078 5544

:D lemme know if you want to trade/battle... I got every pokemon except for darkrai ^^ :uhoh: ok and I don't have a legit arceus, but got it trough GTS...

Ok, great, Ill add you later on. :)

Maybe you can help me though, how the hell DO you trade though GTS? I went on the site and I couldnt really see how it worked.. :scratch:

uh, do you have a router for your pc?
if so, go to the page of your router(should be in the instructions to install it, it's usually an ip adress) and check the WEP/WPA key... if you have WPA, change it to WEP since DS only works with that.... then open ds, start the game, instead of continueing, go to wifi settings (nintendo WFC settings) there, Nintendo WFC connection settings,
tap connection 1, let it auto search for your router, and type in the WEP key and your router name(ssid).. you should have wifi after this :)
when you then go to the GTS it will search for internet connection, if you're close enough to your router it will let you in (I can use it downstairs with the router on the attic, so it has a pretty good range)

Well, I think the wi-fi works, but when I tried going on the sharing thing on the actual game, nothing showed up. :/ unless Im on the wrong thing.

uh, what did you try to do?

in the GTS (in uh, forgot the name of the city again :lol: the first big city you enter... ah Jubilife!)
you are sent to a room with a computer, there you can offer a pokémon up for trade or search for ones (needs to be seen in order to search for, so you can't search legendaries you've not seen yet) and then if you have a pokémon matching the requirements, type, level and gender, you can select it from your team or box and the trade will happen :)

Ah, yeah, figured it out. Cant trade for anything decent though as I havent seen anything good. :( But still, Im fishing for a pikachu or sudowoodo.

lol, believe me, you don't NEED anything good!

:lmao: I put up a leafeon, asking for a Ho-oh.... AND I GOT IT!!!!!!! srsly, just put something random in, and wait a week... and you'll have it.... there's always an idiot somewhere around the globe!
Best bets are version specific ones, like stunky and glameow... or the fossils you can find in the underground :)
the starter pokemon are good too, so if you breed them you can trade those off...

XD

Well, its just that I can only ask for what Ive seen, and Ive seen bugger all so far. So I cant ask for anything decent like say, charizards and all that. Id quite like a snorlax at this point though. :(

get a munchlax :) they're in trees, put honey on them, wait 6-12 hours and you'll find one.... but ALWAYS save before you return, it might be a burmy, and you need 2 different genders :) so if you already have one you can turn off DS and restart for the other gender...

also, you don't have any of the GBA games? I got a LOT of pokemon trough my emerald and fire red... most of my team is my fire red team :lol:

If you can't find a lax I'll get you one :)

Nah, no GBA games, got silver and red. :/

Im not too far in the game yet though, so I wouldnt have seen much anyway, I think I have 6 badges so far. Pokemon team is about 20-30lv.

:rockon: silver is cool! I have yellow too... pity you can't play that anymore in DS, only gba and up :tsk:

well, just try to battle EVERY trainer, if you do so, and finish the league, the chance is big that you've seen nearly every of the new dex, so you'll get the national dex quickly(you get it when you've seen 1-150 of the sinnoh dex)
in wifi battles your team goes auto lvl 100 :wink: but I'd advise training for decent attacks first...

Hmm, well Ive seen about 90, so I spose Im past halfway.

Im stuck now though, I think Im either sposed to be sorting out team galactic or fighting a gym. Thats the problem with pokemon games, if you leave them for a while you get totally lost. :der:

:lol: I can't say I got that.... I sorta still remember yellow, silver and emerald by heart.... as in, lemme play it, within a day I can finish it XD

ok where are you then :)

Im in the galactic HQ right now, getting lost. :der:

You're right about people on the GTS being dumb though, I got a chimchar and turtwig for some really crappy pokemon! :lol:

:lol: Nice job!
You started with Piplup too? :love:
just make sure you battle everyone, and talk to them, usually if you're a bit lost they'll say something that makes you go to the right place... :)

Finished the HQ, looking for the guy in some mountain now.

Thats the only problem with new pokemon in the games, I have no idea what they do, and can never remember them. Im fine with the first 151, but the rest go over my head completely. :huh: Im usually like "I caught a whatnow?!"

:lol: I had that too with all the new ones of this gen... cause I wasn't planning on buying the game I didn't read up on any of the new pokemon and such, so I didn't have a clue about that or the new attacks...
if you're too confused, go to www.serebii.net :) they have great pages with info on the pokemon and the attacks...
also gamefaqs can help out when you're stuck...
:ohmy: I think you're gonna find the leader of team galactic now and go get your legendary! you gotta go to :hmm: what was the down name again.. I think enter the cave from oreburgh... but be sure to have a pokemon with rock climb, and I think strength too...

there are shitloads of trainers there, but that's a good training.... they all fail to Empoleon since most are rock and such.. but be sure to have one with fly so you can go to the pokemon centre when needed... or take enough pp/hp recovery items and repels :)

not johto sadly, but you can go to the island up right of the map.... it has the battle tower and lots of wild kanto pokemon! also a house that makes it able to trade pokemon from GTS with other languages :D

yea, that kinda stuff :) but for people who have japanese game cartridges or italian or french or german ones (not me) and play D/P in english, they can't load their pokemon from ruby/sapphire/emerald/firered/leafgreen to this cartridge, but after visiting that house they can import foreign pokémon...

GAH! Stupid elite four! :mad: I nearly beat them, got to the champion but had no revives and 1 pokemon left. :madspit:

training pokemon is SO INCREDABLY BORING. Ive just been going up and down that water bit to the E4 place as the pokemon are Lv40 ish. Tsk.

:lol: yea it's boring, I know!
I already stopped playing Diamond cause I was bored... I got Mario bros DS today :D so I'll start that..

Yays. My brothers got Mario 64DS but its a git to play with DS controls.

You dont have Theme Park or Sim City on the DS do you? I got them for my brother for christmas, and was wondering if they were any good. (bit late either way, but still). I know Theme Park is good, if its the same version as the Sega ones Ive got. Never played SC though...

Nope don't have either...
Mario Bros DS is prety cool, but it SUCKS you can't save when you want (only after half the world or finishing castles) and the controls are a bit bad.. you slip a lot...
but the game is awesome :love: I recognize LOTS of old skool mario stuff!

Galeongirl said:

Mario Bros DS is prety cool, but it SUCKS you can't save when you want (only after half the world or finishing castles)

That was the worst thing about it. I was so glad when I beat the final castle in World 8 because then I could save whenever I wanted. :love:

However, you do get the option to save when you spend star coins to go into a mushroom house, so that is helpful if you want to save when you aren't at a save point. I did that a lot.

yea I just found that out! :hyper: so if I beat the final castle I can save whenever I want???? that's good news!!

:uhoh: I'm currently... at world 3...

Back
Top Bottom