Altering/Saving a PDF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I need to work on a job application which is a PDF right now. But I can't finish it in one sitting. In fact, I need other ppl to add things to it and then send it back in. How do I save it, work on it and keep it a pdf? I tried to save a word document as a pdf and I don't think I have that option. (I just tried "save as")

If I understand what it is you're trying to do, I think saving it as an .rtf (Rich Text format) would work. This isn't my area of expertise, though, so I'd definately wait for a 2nd opinion. :wink:

You need Adobe Acrobat (a full version) to create/edit/save pdfs without changing formats all the time. I use a PDF Xchange Viewer freeware to fill out pdf forms/applications, but this just lets me "typewriter" on top of a pdf, it's not actually editing the original pdf.

Word 2007-2010 allows you to create a pdf. If you can't, you just need to download the add-on from Microsoft.

The whole point of a PDF is that it is an un-editable document. (Some are made to be "filled in" but most aren't)

Back
Top Bottom