A quick Question about cookies (I was meant to be in bed hours ago)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cactus Annie

Refugee
The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxar
Our wi-fi internet surfer is Safari for the Mac. When I go to Safari and click preferences then privacy and click Always on block cookies, I've noticed that I can't log onto Twitter unless I change to from third part and advertisers whilst I'm using Twitter. However, even with the always option on (as it is now), it says that 10 websites have got details. How is that? I have to keep removing website data every minute or so.

I've also checked deny without prompting when it says limit website access to location services. I've also clicked an option called private browsing.

U2 interference is also seem to be tracking my web search. Why do you want it for?

I was going to go to bed hours ago but then my mum mentioned that the website that she's been told that she must register called Universal jobsearch, and that the jobcentre want to monitor track her usage whilst on the site, and that it's open to fraudsters stealing info from uploaded CV's that must also be uploaded else benefits will be cut. I found a website that says that you can block cookies and edit profiles to remove a tick that allows the DWP to snoop into job searching activity. This way Universal Jobsearch will not work. But still I seem to be constantly removing cookies. FB, YT, Google, apple and Twitter are stalking me

I am extremely stressed and panicky. I won't be sleeping tonight with all this worry. It seems like something from 1984.

Have a look around the bottom of the computer tower. Check any bolts or clips holding the case on. And especially use a flashlight to look into the fan and ports on the back. Can you see any water?

Back
Top Bottom