Yatta!! Heroes Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I'm enjoying this series so far. Except for Suresh's storyline. I have no interest him turning into the human fly and I think the show should stick more to the plot revolving the villains.

I also like all of the new characters introduced so far, unlike last season where Elle was the only good addition. Also, whatever happened to that girl who could copy whatever she saw? The writers just dropped that storyline completely. Can't say that I mind though.

Is this show still on?

Hasn't NBC recognized how ridiculous it's gotten and made the historic decision to cancel it solely based on how silly it's become?

No?

Damn.

Is this show still on?

Hasn't NBC recognized how ridiculous it's gotten and made the historic decision to cancel it solely based on how silly it's become?

No?

Damn.

But it's like a COMIC BOOK! Isn't it supposed to be crazy?

Well yeah, but not painfully retarded.

Yeah, I'm enjoying this series so far. Except for Suresh's storyline. I have no interest him turning into the human fly and I think the show should stick more to the plot revolving the villains.

I also like all of the new characters introduced so far, unlike last season where Elle was the only good addition. Also, whatever happened to that girl who could copy whatever she saw? The writers just dropped that storyline completely. Can't say that I mind though.

I'm so sad you said that about the girl who could copy things. If I had to choose a power I would have picked hers. I am very upset that they just randomly got rid of her and Mika. This season is an improvement from last year but I'm still not as in love with it as I was with the first season. They keep adding too many characters and not giving enough time to the ones we already know and like or hate. To be honest, the only reason I'm still watching is because I love Sylar and the Matt/Daphne story line.

Back
Top Bottom