Yatta!! Heroes Season 3 - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #46
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,031
Local Time: 01:36 AM
YouTube - Felix the Cat & Vavoom
__________________

__________________
bonocomet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:19 PM   #47
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,700
Local Time: 01:36 AM
I completely forgot this was on last night. Guess my subconscience decided for me - I ain't watching it anymore, unless I start hearing from my friends that it's OMG AWESOME.
__________________

__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #48
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 03:36 AM
Yeah, I didn't even bother to record this latest episode.

It's a shame, really, what has become of this show in such a short time. I swear during the first season I was running around telling everyone I could find about how amazing it was and how they were missing out if they weren't watching it. Damn. Oh well.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:50 PM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,031
Local Time: 01:36 AM
^ Exactly, same here. It's become laughable. Best to just own Season 1 on dvd, and pretend it ended there, a great stand alone season.
__________________
bonocomet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,955
Local Time: 01:36 AM
I suppose I'm the only one left who actually likes it.
__________________
the tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #51
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,690
Local Time: 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
I suppose I'm the only one left who actually likes it.
I still like it... I think I'm taking crazy pills or something though cus everybody else seems to hate it.
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #52
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 03:36 AM
I still like it, too. It's just a far cry from Season 1. I long for the magic of days gone by. Specifically, the spring of 2007.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:32 AM   #53
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:36 AM
I thought the last episode was the worst of the show's history. It's quickly becoming cliche and awful. If this continues, what a shame.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #54
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,690
Local Time: 04:36 AM
people keep saying stuff like this... I must be watching a different show or something... or maybe my expectations are low but other than a few plot quibbles I've been really enjoying this season so far.
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #55
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
people keep saying stuff like this... I must be watching a different show or something... or maybe my expectations are low but other than a few plot quibbles I've been really enjoying this season so far.

dude, SPOILERS - Sylar and Noah as Good Cop / Bad Cop partners is friggin awful. The way they killed Nikki (did I miss that?) and just had the same actress become someone else? I dunno, it just seems all so forced and sloppy. But who knows, maybe they're just regrouping. Oh - and the bank robbery was just dumb. I dunno, I was irked.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:33 AM   #56
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
people keep saying stuff like this... I must be watching a different show or something... or maybe my expectations are low but other than a few plot quibbles I've been really enjoying this season so far.

i must high off those crazy pills too cuz i am still enjoying it..
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #57
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,690
Local Time: 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
dude, SPOILERS - Sylar and Noah as Good Cop / Bad Cop partners is friggin awful. The way they killed Nikki (did I miss that?) and just had the same actress become someone else? I dunno, it just seems all so forced and sloppy. But who knows, maybe they're just regrouping. Oh - and the bank robbery was just dumb. I dunno, I was irked.
I'm liking the Noah/Syler paring... it has potential to go places
Nikki is odd - the fact that there are presumably several clones out there is interesting although I will admit cliché and overdone
Bank Robbery was meh...

The only major problem I have is Hiro and Ando, they continue to remain the "comic relief" portion of the show and their characters are not really evolving fast enough for me, despite how badass they appear to be in the future...

And then there's Suresh... I don't think I even have to say any more.

I don't know, even a crappy episode of Heroes is better than roughly 90% of all other shows on TV right now
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #58
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
I'm liking the Noah/Syler paring... it has potential to go places
Nikki is odd - the fact that there are presumably several clones out there is interesting although I will admit cliché and overdone
Bank Robbery was meh...

The only major problem I have is Hiro and Ando, they continue to remain the "comic relief" portion of the show and their characters are not really evolving fast enough for me, despite how badass they appear to be in the future...

And then there's Suresh... I don't think I even have to say any more.

I don't know, even a crappy episode of Heroes is better than roughly 90% of all other shows on TV right now
I agree about the 90% line. Since I only watch a handful of shows, it sucks when one of them starts to go down the crapper, so I guess I'm just assuming that's what;s happening.

I like Ando and Hiro, but agreed, they are a bit overly goofy. I do like that the speedy chick called him Pekachu though. That was funny.

Suresh - yeah, turning him into the fly was stupid. I'll see where that goes. My predicition - Maya gets pregnant, the gestation is crazy fast cause Suresh is Diesel Man now, and gives birth to a Dominican/Indian/DeathStare/Fly hybrid that eats Sylar.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #59
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,690
Local Time: 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
My predicition - Maya gets pregnant, the gestation is crazy fast cause Suresh is Diesel Man now, and gives birth to a Dominican/Indian/DeathStare/Fly hybrid that eats Sylar.
oh snap! now that would be must see tv
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #60
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:36 AM
I also think the Office sucks now. But only being one episode in, it's kinda not fair to say that just yet...
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
heroes

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com