X-Files/Supernatural director Kim Manners has died.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muldfeld

Refugee
That's sad, The X-Files was my every Friday night thing to do before I would go out out for the night. Wow he will be missed. :sad: I still need to buy all the X-Files DVD's except for when they wentto California, I liked my hometown of Vancouver episodes better. :heart:

I was totally shocked when I heard about this the other day as well. I remember always reading the opening credits of The X-Files to see who the writers and directors were for that particular episode.

Redux II was one of my favorite XF episodes of all time too, Mudfield.

:sad:

I was totally shocked when I heard about this the other day as well. I remember always reading the opening credits of The X-Files to see who the writers and directors were for that particular episode.

Redux II was one of my favorite XF episodes of all time too, Mudfield.

:sad:

Whoa. You sound like my twin separated at birth. You're the only person I've heard check out the names of the writers; I never used to see who the directors were, though.

And a Redux II fan to boot! We're rare.

That's sad, The X-Files was my every Friday night thing to do before I would go out out for the night. Wow he will be missed. :sad: I still need to buy all the X-Files DVD's except for when they wentto California, I liked my hometown of Vancouver episodes better. :heart:

I think even the writers, directors, and crew preferred Vancouver; the show only moved because Duchovny wanted to be close to his wife and they had always promised that Vancouver would be a temporary thing.

One of the nice things about the DVDs is that Kim Manners comments on a lot of things. He's so animated; I was shocked this totally unpretentious looking guy was behind such serious stuff.

I don't think Chris Carter is pretentious, but he's very cautious and rigid in how he speaks; this guy was so different.

I think even the writers, directors, and crew preferred Vancouver; the show only moved because Duchovny wanted to be close to his wife and they had always promised that Vancouver would be a temporary thing.

One of the nice things about the DVDs is that Kim Manners comments on a lot of things. He's so animated; I was shocked this totally unpretentious looking guy was behind such serious stuff.

I don't think Chris Carter is pretentious, but he's very cautious and rigid in how he speaks; this guy was so different.

The show was so awesome though eh? So many great episodes, I really liked a a lot of shows with Krycek. What were some of your favorite episodes? The one I think was one of the early epidodes where they were in a lab in Antartica with 6 or l7 other scientists??? but I can barely remember the details but that was an awesome night then heading out to the clubs afterwards, good night. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom