X-Files 2 Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Small Potatoes is another awesome episode - David Duchovny was completely great at the physical comedy once Eddie Van Blundht (the h is silent, yo!) had taken over Mulder's body.

(Although to be honest, I don't feel completely comfortable loving the episode, considering Van Blundht is basically going around raping women in the episode, and that's never given much consideration in the script.)

i had trouble with that too, as i found that disturbing. but then there was "FBI! F...B...I!!!!" and I was in a fit of giggles again

Skinner: "You misspelled Federal Bureau of Investigation."

Not!Mulder: "It was just a typo."

Skinner: "TWICE."

In terms of funny episodes I sound like a broken record but Bad Blood is the king:

Scully: Just tell him you were drugged...
Mulder: Would you stop that!

-Skinner comes out of his office, both agents stand up quickly-

At the same time:
Scully: He was drugged!
Mulder: I was drugged!

:lol:

Yeah Bad Blood was pretty damn funny. Speaking of which I still crack up at this picture :lol:

badblood2.jpg

Its a stand-alone story. Which is fine by me as I loved those kinds of episodes, but found the whole alien conspiracy a tad cheesy.

Co-sign! I hear this stand alone has a great plot too. It almost seems to good to be true that the movie will be out in only two more weeks:applaud:

Hail, fellow nerds! Take the X-Files Dork Test!

The X-Files Dork Test

To the surprise of no one, I am:

Elite Phile Dork

I scored 95%. :ohmy:

You really know your shit. Like me (the writer of the test) you probably spent most of the show's nine year run hanging out on X Files message boards, surfing for spoilers and rewatching episodes. You know all of the episode names and like every single bit of inane trivia. You probably even shelled out the ridiculous amounts of cash required for the DVD sets, maybe wrote some fan fiction or have gotten into a heated arguments over the mytharc. You can probably guess what season an episode or picture is from by Mulder and Scully's hair and can guess which episode you are watching merely from viewing 30 seconds of it. If I don't know you already, message me because we should be friends.

Phile Dork

You scored 88%!

You love The X Files. And you know your shit. And you are obsessed. But not scarily so. You still have a firm grasp on reality. Or maybe you just started watching the show too late or stopped watching too soon to know all of the answers. Either way your knowledge is still impressive and you are a true Phile. Message me, we should talk.

I think I missed at least two questions - the one about Chris Carter's appearances on the show, and the date of colonization.

"snerk" is just a little snick of a laugh, is all. :(

Although "snickerjerk" sounds like a delicious new candy bar or something.

I'm going opening night ... if I can figure out where the hell it's playing around here. It's less than a week away - apparently all the movie theaters are full of The Dark Knight fever (as well they should be).

But c'mon - help a Phile out, Fandango! :sad:

Last night I just discovered that TNT airs reruns at 2am :drool:
As for funny episodes, Bad Blood is great, but Jose Chung's was an hour long laughathon for me. And very quotable!

Jose Chung was my favorite also, the Alex Tribeck part had my ass on the floor. However, Bad Blood would be a close second or a tie.

One more week Ya'll!

:(

I'll go with you. :hug: :D

Awww Jem :(. I will go with you too! :hug: One week from today I will be sitting in the theatre watching Mulder and Scully on the big screen again :drool:

:hug::D Thanks thats sweet. Its a shame actually we don't all live near each other we could have a huge interference/xfiles meet up for opening night. living in UK. :madwife:

I know it would be so awesome to be able to gather together for the movie! You need to come to the US :hug: :yes:

:hug: I've been to Chicago and Boston for Vertigo shows. :drool: Can't wait to come back for more shows, would love to see the west coast aswell. :)

I have to wait 11 days till the movie starts showing here. :scream: So close but so far away. :crack:

Am gonna try talk my boyfriend into opening night, i managed to talk him into U23D so there maybe a bit of hope. :hmm::lol:

:hyper: Am so excited. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom