X-Files 2 Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #436
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:51 PM
i didn't see much of season 7 or 8, so i missed those. but i did love that triangle episode. that was hilarious.
__________________

__________________
unico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #437
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:51 PM
you've been keeping track of this I see...
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #438
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:51 PM
how could i not?
__________________
unico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #439
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:51 PM
I can't believe you of all people didn't stick it through to the bitter end...

It might be better if you don't watch the final season - or at least the finale, it really ended everything off on a bad note imo...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #440
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 05:51 PM
I watched the whole thing but was pretty fed up by season 9. I'll eventually pick up the DVDs for season 8 - there were some good episodes there, and Mulder was at least somewhat present. But no way in hell will I buy the final season.
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #441
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
i didn't see much of season 7 or 8, so i missed those. but i did love that triangle episode. that was hilarious.

Season 7 is really pretty awesome, some great episodes. You should definitely try and buy a used copy, or rent them, or find them online.

Triangle rules. I loved the split-screen bit where the present Scully and the past Scully are running around on the boat, and they cross paths and end up on the opposite side of the screens ... and both do this hilarious double-take.

Mulder: Scully?
Scully: Yes?
Mulder: I love you.
Scully: Oh brother.
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #442
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
I can't believe you of all people didn't stick it through to the bitter end...

It might be better if you don't watch the final season - or at least the finale, it really ended everything off on a bad note imo...
i can only see something i love suffer so much
i was just really annoyed with the turn it had taken. i instead settled for reruns on FX and old videotapes when i wanted my XF fix


Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Season 7 is really pretty awesome, some great episodes. You should definitely try and buy a used copy, or rent them, or find them online.

Triangle rules. I loved the split-screen bit where the present Scully and the past Scully are running around on the boat, and they cross paths and end up on the opposite side of the screens ... and both do this hilarious double-take.

Mulder: Scully?
Scully: Yes?
Mulder: I love you.
Scully: Oh brother.

haha the split screen was the best part!!!! so clever. i'll see about adding season 7 to my queue or something. now you've made me curious.
__________________
unico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #443
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:51 PM
which season had the one where they go to LA for the movie with Tea Leonie and Gary Shandling?

Skinman is taking a bubble bath!
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #444
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 05:51 PM
That would be season 7. "Hollywood A.D." It's AWESOME.

Plus, it's got one of my favorites, "Je Souhaite," about the genie.
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #445
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:51 PM
mulder, is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I have to say, the funny ones stand out the most in my mind.
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #446
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 05:51 PM
My favorite scene from that episode is something that happens in the background. Mulder is talking to Garry Shandling, and in the background, you see Tea Leoni watching Scully run back and forth across the soundstage ... showing her how she runs all the time in her heels.
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #447
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
My favorite scene from that episode is something that happens in the background. Mulder is talking to Garry Shandling, and in the background, you see Tea Leoni watching Scully run back and forth across the soundstage ... showing her how she runs all the time in her heels.
i did catch that one. the bathtub phone party was great. that was a funny episode too. i guess season 7 can't be too bad if that episode spawned from it
__________________
unico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #448
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
mulder, is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I have to say, the funny ones stand out the most in my mind.
Did you see the episode where the babies were being born with tails? lol.

Triangle is one of the best episodes . I need to dig out my tapes I recorded every episode before DD stop being a regular.
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #449
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
FitzChivalry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
Posts: 6,300
Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
My favorite scene from that episode is something that happens in the background. Mulder is talking to Garry Shandling, and in the background, you see Tea Leoni watching Scully run back and forth across the soundstage ... showing her how she runs all the time in her heels.
I was HOWLING during that part. FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!
__________________
FitzChivalry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:04 PM   #450
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
Did you see the episode where the babies were being born with tails?
Small Potatoes is another awesome episode - David Duchovny was completely great at the physical comedy once Eddie Van Blundht (the h is silent, yo!) had taken over Mulder's body.

(Although to be honest, I don't feel completely comfortable loving the episode, considering Van Blundht is basically going around raping women in the episode, and that's never given much consideration in the script.)
__________________

__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
x-files, x-files 2, x-files 2 movie, x-files movie

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com